StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > ****Riggs Halftime System****
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Rick

I'm not sure what is going on in your head or your life, but you seem very emotional lately.

I wish you the best.

Old Post 12-12-04 11:07 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ramfan

Profit Puppet....................

I almost forgot to reply to your post. That's because you almost don't seem WORTHY of one. Who are you anyway? If you are trying to make a name for yourself I don't blame you for choosing me for your 15 minutes of fame. That will surely get you in the front door.

As for your TOPIC, my "spelling." That kind of happens from time to time especially when one types over 60 words a minute! But you wanted a spotlight with the NOTORIOUS 'RIGGS' and that's all you came with? Spelling? Oh brother. Also, don't gimme the "I'm putting you on ignor" ruetine, that's like saying "I not buying SI' swimsuit edition this year." Don't be REDICULES! And your FEEBLE little comment "I'm sure there are others on here..." Have you READ this thread? Oh yeah I'm so the UNPOPULAR one! And I won't even DIGNIFY the "Retard" thing with a lengthy responce because we BOTH know just the opposite. Don't we?

So there you are PUPPET! Out in the open where everyone can see you now. How does it feel to get a piece of 'Riggs'? Next time 'Puppet', don't forget to bring some bullets AHHHH!!!!! **Riggs**

Old Post 12-13-04 04:28 AM
ramfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ramfan Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: