StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > ****Riggs Halftime System****
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ramfan

Mafia..........

Thank god.......I never thought I would hear from you again. You scared me for life that night I read your post. I was beginning to think that I was insane! I didn't understand ANYTHING you were saying to me. Do you know what that's like? No, of course you don't. Because after reading your post 10 DIFFERENT times, I came to the conclusion that you either had an IQ of over 200 and that you meant nothing by it, or you really ARE in the Mafia and you were telling me in CODE that you were coming after me for being mean to one of our members! lol...........

With all that said........Yes of course I would love to have your EXPERTISE on this team that we HOPE to assemble. Let's continue to circulate this this thread and see what everyone thinks. If WE get a good response, I think we move forward and start strategically finding out who's best suited for what responsibilities. You know....Like have me yelling at all the IDIOTS! Just kidding. So let's keep this thread alive and I'm glad I don't have to look over my shoulder anymore! lol............. **Riggs**

Old Post 12-11-04 02:00 PM
ramfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ramfan Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My Dear Riggs :

Mafia..........
Thank god.......I never thought I would hear from you again. You scared me for life that night I read your post. I was beginning to think that I was insane! I didn't understand ANYTHING you were saying to me. Do you know what that's like? No, of course you don't. Because after reading your post 10 DIFFERENT times, I came to the conclusion that you either had an IQ of over 200 and that you meant nothing by it, or you really ARE in the Mafia and you were telling me in CODE that you were coming after me for being mean to one of our members! lol...........

With all that said........Yes of course I would love to have your EXPERTISE on this team that we HOPE to assemble. Let's continue to circulate this this thread and see what everyone thinks. If WE get a good response, I think we move forward and start strategically finding out who's best suited for what responsibilities. You know....Like have me yelling at all the IDIOTS! Just kidding. So let's keep this thread alive and I'm glad I don't have to look over my shoulder anymore! lol............. **Riggs**

1st of All , humor enlightens me a great-deal and I find yours excellent !

2nd of All , the IQ is more like 20 ( Except for Mensa Test )

3rd of All , the mafia handle comes from my Elvis affilation & heavens No on my hunting anything but a prophet ( $ humor again )

4th of All , some people need * Riggs * on thier hind-end from time-to-time !

5th of All , I am very pleased that your not disappointed in me or my humor , and I embrace your quest and look forward to anything that might give us a edge in this rackett ....... we need it !

Last of All , I got my motors hummin and this gals ready for what-ever you might decide Im best suited for ( Graduated from Rancho High School in N. Las Vegas ........... long ago so numbers were always a strong point )

I will ask around and see if anyone worth thier salt can join our merry-band of vagabonds and supply a part of your final outcome !

G.L.

MMM

Old Post 12-11-04 02:15 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
udog

system

This is actually a system thats been played at covers. Riggs didn't take u long after 1 day there. Just want to warn players with little control. Some people over there have been really burnt bad on this system with bad management, ie it's had some bad days recently and people have loaded up at the wrong time and lost some huge money. It started on i believe a 19-3 run but has only been around 50/50 lately. Seems like its on an every other day swing so tread lightly because on a day like today there could be a huge amount of plays. Another thing is you have to be constantly at your computer to know the plays so you basically have no life . I usually just play it when have nothing to do.
This isn't a bash of any type but there are very good people here and don't want to see anyone hurt like i've seen at the other site. Play it...but be careful till you get a feel for the system and don't just jump in head first without knowing how deep the water is.

Old Post 12-11-04 03:10 PM
udog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for udog Edit post   Report post
ramfan

UDOG...........

Words of the wise........But little do you know that this SAME system is played EVERYWARE! What, are you so SHALLOW and UNINFORMED to think that COVERS is the direct link to this system. This is something that I was introduced to in '98! Hell, that 19-3 run you say you had, was from a bunch of MORONS that don't even know how to properly use it. I know, I snuck into their room as a NEWBE and stroked their chains all to find out they and YOU are playing it all wrong. But......you STILL went on a 19-3 run didn't you? So You know first hand how PROFITABLE it can be when played PROPERLY! Or do you. Hey UDOG, stick around long enough and I'll show you how to PROPERLY use this SAME system I'VE been using since 1998!

BTW, I would have never offered this type of wagering until someone I respect brought up a post about "someway there must be a SYSTEM out there where we can take advantage of halftime plays." In a nut shell that's what he said. So I just BRIEFLY mentioned it and it grew leggs as It does all OVER the net! UDOG why don't you take a look at how this whole thing got started here? I think you'll find it's just how I said it!!!!!!!! So don't come into MY house and start SCARRING people that I have been NURTURING about this system all along these few hours!!! I don't even feel It's a good place for THIS forum. I think this forum is too good for it and is not READY for a circus atmosphere and I have REPEATEDLY expressed that!!! So how DARE you come in here and say "Oh I don't want to step on anyone's toes or anything but...."

The fact of the matter is that it WORKS period. You know it and I know it! So go back over to COVERS and when you want to see how it REALLY works we'll welcome you back with open arms. But something tells me you'll have a different user name than U-D-O-G!!!!

PROFESSOR RIGGS ON: DON'T TEACH THE TEACHER!!!!

Old Post 12-11-04 03:54 PM
ramfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ramfan Edit post   Report post
ramfan

Mafia Girl...........

I already figured out the whole memphis Elvis thing. And I thank you for ALL the KIND words. It seems I can never get ANYONE to talk to me in this forum, so I respect & I'm greatfull for your post. Especially coming from a HOF like yourself!

I know I'm not very well recieved here but I stick around because the last time I was here I created HAVAC! Remember? So I feel a need to make it right again. Does that make sense to you? I'm really NOT a clown like I'm sure everone thinks, I just shoot from the hip. Always had a problem with my tongue, never could quite get a grip on It. So PLEASE, I'm not trying to be funny, I'm just trying to make amends with a smile on my face :) You understand......

So again, thanks for taking the time to see the MONKEY exhibit, hope I didn't get anything on you Mafia Girl. **Riggs**

Old Post 12-11-04 04:24 PM
udog

ramfan

This is going to be my final response to you because i don't want this forum turning into what a lot of other forums including covers has become, in fact i have never posted at covers. What part of the english language did you not understand in my post? If you read my post correctly, all i'm warning is for people to use the proper money management when jumping in on this, because if its done at the wrong time YOU WILL GET HURT! I have the proper control but many people don't and when they hear you spoutingoff that it hits 70+% , people think its a can't miss prop. Believe me i don't need you to teach me anything and i'm fully aware that this system is all over the net. Yes i've made money on it and fully understand how it works. I don't need covers or you to tell me what the plays are, but i only play it during free time because you'll have basically no life playing every day since you have to sit in front of the ccpmputer pretty much from 745 est weeknights till after midnite in some cases and all afternoon/nite weekends to get each play. Again if you want to take the dive, go ahead. But if someone dives in on an o-fer day and gets burnt i'm sure ramfan will teach you how to get it all back. Again...i know it works but use the propger management, thats all my post was all about. No further comments from me on this subject. IF you want to bash me you have my blessings!

Old Post 12-11-04 05:18 PM
udog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for udog Edit post   Report post
ron

Riggs - just a little confused by this statement "I'll show you how to PROPERLY use this SAME system I'VE been using since 1998!" Are there other twists to this system or is it as simple as originally stated? Me, I'm not a real systems fan, but I do play a few halftime systems in pro football that net me a few dollars over the season. Udog is correct however, you practically can not play every game (like football) when the system pops up and there will be many differences on the "closing" line for everyone, but if and when it comes up under proper circumstances, it could be fun to pass the time. Thanks

Old Post 12-11-04 05:52 PM
ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ron Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

" because you'll have basically no life playing every day since you have to sit in front of the ccpmputer pretty much from 745 est weeknights till after midnite in some cases and all afternoon/nite weekends to get each play. "

This is my mission in life... lol

It means you made it to the pro level!

Damn those day jobs...

Old Post 12-11-04 06:33 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ramfan

Ron.........

Why don't we just give the steering wheel to UDOG & yourself? You seem to understand EVERYTHING NOW!!! Nevermind learning MY money management EXPERTISE when the time was right. And oh yeah, I was going to have EVERYONE at statfox just put their damn money on EVERY PK that spit out a +1 RIGHT? So glad ROOONNNN you reminded me of that!!!! Boy Ron, where would we be had you not saved us from me!

Just forget this whole F-en thread!!!! I got better things to do with my life. Now everyone including YOU Ron can go over to COVERS.COM and try to dicipher what the hell those CHIMPS are doing! Oh, I guess UDog forgot to tell you guys one important detail....The guy that started the thread over there ABANDONED them because no one wanted to wait for the RIGHT selections, i.e MONEY MANAGEMENT!!!! So they are running around like a bunch of monkeys with their heads cut off!!! Droping bets on every selection that has a + sign on it!!! I'm sure that's how UDOG got BURNT as he states. Yeah, with LEADERSHIP like that I guess I would too. I don't blame the poor guy one bit taking off on them and UDOG the SAVIER!!!!! Well Ron and UDOG, It's all your's!!! I wish you luck because YOU'LL NEED IT!!!!!!!!!

PROFESSOR RIGGS ON: THE ART OF MUTINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 12-11-04 07:44 PM
ron

riggs, what was so hard to understand? One of my posts asked about units, or money management as you put it. And the other asked about "twists" that may be in addition to what you already stated. Hey but do what you want, no big deal to me.

Old Post 12-11-04 07:51 PM
ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ron Edit post   Report post
Manolakis2

Fordham 2nd half

If im understanding your system correctly, Fordham +7 2nd half would be a play here because it was Fordham +6 for the game?

Old Post 12-11-04 08:06 PM
Manolakis2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Manolakis2 Edit post   Report post
ramfan

Manokis or what ever..........

Hey genius.........L@@K at the line!!!! Did you not read ANYTHING I said? Let me ask you something......Do you think there would be a PLAY for Fordahm in the 2H? Or better yet, would Vegas give us a line like +7 if Fordahm blew out Fairfield by 20 in the 1H? Come on pull your head out. My god man, did you really think you could do this on your own? I trying to get out of here!!!

RICK RIGGS

Old Post 12-11-04 08:22 PM
ramfan

Manolakis........

So how do feel now? Do you think I would have had everyone here put money on Fordahm vs. Fairfield? The system plays were Louisville and Siena. Don't believe me? Look em up. How else would I know that with all those games today unless I was holding twoTickets in my hands for 5 units each to cash in tonight.

Listen man, I'm sorry for sounding so hard on you but this is what I talking about. You can't just see a pick + points and run to the book. You need someone to hold responsible with kind of wagering. Do you understand now? I know you did that Fordahm game b/c I saw you confirm it on another thread. Damn man, you didn't even wait for my post. **Riggs**

Old Post 12-11-04 09:44 PM
ramfan

*****NEWS BULLETIN*****

Don't ANYONE say MY system did this or MY system did that unless I say do this or do that!! UNDERSTAND!!!!! These are just the kind of things I was talking about in my posts in this thread. I went 2-0 today but that WASN'T anyone's businness because we aren't even close to ANNOUNCING any picks yet. People need to get schooled on this system and go back and ACTUALLY READ my posts!!!! Then and only THEN we can move forward and possibly have some fun around here. Damn, I'm in a great mood and I have to make posts like this? **Riggs**

Old Post 12-11-04 10:14 PM
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

ramfan...

Don't waste your energy, with this guys !

You will see...

I you ever win 10 games in a row, and then you loss 2 o 3 games..

They are going to kick you in the butt...

Some of this guys like to kick good cappers when they are down.

So... ramfan, enjoy your system, make your own money...

And don't listen to this #$%$^

* And plese don't fight... use the ignore option !

Old Post 12-11-04 10:28 PM
Friday 13th is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Friday 13th Click here to Send Friday 13th a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ramfan

Friday..........

Words to live by my freind. I'll do just that. **Riggs**

Old Post 12-11-04 10:35 PM

ram

don't let them get you riled up (if riled is even a word). just hit the ignore and continue with your plan. I like the leadership you were demonstrating (trying to get this system off the ground and running). There are always haters out there. Plus he already broke rule number 1. Patience... Just like the man on the 100 dollar bill. Good old Ben Franklin says, Pateince is a virtue.

keep your head up and keep up the good picks

Old Post 12-11-04 10:59 PM
2020 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2020 Edit post   Report post
z24skibum
StatFox Hall of Famer

Riggs:

"How does the system work you ask? It's quite elementary. If you have a favorate that opens the line say at -4, we wait for the opening HALFTIME line to hit -5 for that SAME favorate. Now, that means the DOG is +5 for the second half correct? And that's what we are looking for! We ONLY bet the DOG if the line INCREASED for one(1) or more points. And that's how simple it is. Someone asked me earlier if the line was -17 at the opening and the line was +7 at the half, was that a PLAY? No. The second half line would need to be +18. are you getting this? I thought so."

I must've read and re-read this paragraph so many times and I cannot find other clues as to why Fairfield/Fordham was not a play. Is it because the dog was winning by more than 20 at half? Would it be a play if the dog was winning by 1 at half?

Just trying to understand the parameters of the system.

Old Post 12-11-04 11:09 PM
z24skibum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z24skibum Click here to Send z24skibum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ramfan

Ski...........

If and when this ever gets off the ground there is ALSO a rating system on games. Thats why we need someone like myself to ANNOUNCE these released games. If that's all it was, then what would you need me or this whole orchestrated machine I'm TRYING to creat? Huh?

Now I know what I said in that post and you have every right to combat this after the fact, but I was giving a general synopsis of how this works. You or anyone else after reading EVERYTHING I wrote last night couldn't possibly think that that's all there was to it could you? Come on man, I already know YOU are much smarter than that right Ski? And yet there are other things that go with what I'm saying that are just too premature to discuss at this point. Let's take it one step at a time shall we? I said 71-75% didn't I? Do you think I hit that number by letting teams like Fairfield stand in my way. Please man, give me SOME credit...........**Riggs**

Old Post 12-11-04 11:30 PM
z24skibum
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ah, I knew there was more to that! Thanks for clarifying. Looking forward to your 2H picks if any of them pop up later today.

Old Post 12-11-04 11:43 PM
z24skibum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z24skibum Click here to Send z24skibum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: