StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > ****Riggs Halftime System****
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
justinwoods

Don't want to step on anyones toes but this system works. I have used it for two years and it works. You need to be able to handle the swings but if you can manage your money you will make a lot of money. Doing this as a team effort makes a lot of sense as it simplifies and eases a lot of work . Do what you want, I use it for college ball and am hitting at about 65%.

Old Post 12-12-04 12:04 AM
justinwoods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justinwoods Edit post   Report post
ramfan

If this EVER takes off I'll need people like you and Friday13t to give me solace. I will try to remember YOUR words as well. Thank you. And to the MANY others who have given me their time. **Riggs**

Old Post 12-12-04 12:10 AM
ramfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ramfan Edit post   Report post
ramfan

Justinwoods..........

What a REFRESHING spirit you bring man. And couln't come at a better time. Dude PLEASE, don't do a 'drive by' on us. If there's any thing else you can share about you're experiences, PLEASE take the floor anytime b/c were THIRSTIN' over this system. Thanks man! **Riggs**

Old Post 12-12-04 12:26 AM
ramfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ramfan Edit post   Report post
justinwoods

Riggs, with all due respect you are very aggresive. Most people can't handle that. I have posted online at several well known gaming sites. I have been beating the spread for 30 plus years. Knowing when to bet this system is key. Don't jump into the mix until you understand the way it works.

Old Post 12-12-04 01:12 AM
justinwoods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justinwoods Edit post   Report post
ramfan

Justin......

Sorry I asked......I've been with this system since 1998!!!!!!! Just thought you could help out the others and feel welcome at the same time. Read some of the rest of the thread If you feel a need. Brother........I can't get a break today. So sorry I asked BIG SHOT!!!! **Riggs**

Old Post 12-12-04 01:42 AM
nike

2nd half cbb

this "system" and its records are posted in detail at covers.com. go to college hoops and then you will see many threads with 2nd half cbb plays. It is 34-14 in its last 48 plays.

Old Post 12-12-04 07:35 AM
nike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nike Click here to Send nike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bergdizzle

Nike...

You obviously didn't read this whole thread. That subject has already been covered.

-Dizzle

Old Post 12-12-04 08:57 AM
bergdizzle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bergdizzle Edit post   Report post
ron

Hope everyone has a clue now. Interesting that woods waited all this time for his first 2 posts. gl all.

Old Post 12-12-04 10:30 AM
ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ron Edit post   Report post
ramfan

Hey Ron.........

If everyone reads my most recent posts, the ONLY thing that is CLEAR to us is that YOU are an IMBARRASSMENT to this site Ron! I wecome anyone to read the GIBBERISH you wrote about me, just because I wouldn't let you into my small little world. Sorry Ron, I just dont tolerate STUPIDITY! So keep knockin' MOUSE.....Why are you here Ron? I told you to STAY OFF MY THREADS!!! I DON'T want to be your freind GOT IT? And If ANYONE reads what YOU wrote, whatever CREDIBILITY you once had is now long gone brother because you are about as DUMB as a rock!

PROFESSOR RIGGS ON: OH NEVERMIND.....YOU GET THE PICTURE.......

Old Post 12-12-04 11:38 AM
ron

Riggs, when I went 19-2 (my only 21 plays ever poted here)documented on this board and you were asking for my plays, did I not give them to you and others? I guess I wasn't too bad then. But you knew back then that I didn't like anyone screwing with people, but you cme back to do it again. You still haven't answered why?

Maybe some don't remember you from back then, but I guess lack of post (except mine and yours) shows tat the brighter have chosen to refrain. Doesn't say much for me, but I hate to see someone lose a dime more than they should.

Old Post 12-12-04 11:58 AM
ramfan

Ron.....

Screwing people? You know this to be true right? Well I sure had you in my back pocket didn'I Ron.

Your 19-2 record? That was AMAZING! Then why all the interest in MY system Ron? Guess what ever you were doing then DOENS'T work today huh?

It's amazing that you STILL dream of that 19-2 3-years ago. Do you know that I don't even remember how much I paid for my house in CASH? It's because we BETTER ourselves and move on to bigger things Ron? Well, most of us do anyway.

Ron, in case I forgot to CONGRDULATE you on your 19-2 record in 2001 or when ever it was? What was the date Ron? I'm sure you CHANT it to rouself about a hundred times a day and tell at least one person every day about it. Anyway, congrats man! Is that what you've been waiting for from me all these years. How soon we forget that I'M the one that CREATED you on this site. Remember Ron? You would have NEVER made a name gor yourself If It wasn't for me bringing attention to your WEEK and MEEK little posts! Remember Ron? Did you ever hear me say "Remember me Ron" Of couse not. You exposed ME! how dare you! You couldn't even expose YOURSELF!!! **Riggs**

Old Post 12-12-04 12:48 PM
ron

"Your system" only interested me, because it was incorrect as stated, and if you've been following me, it was for the protection of others. If you do remember me then you know I handicap by power ratings first and consider all else 2nd. Systems are not my thing, though there are still to this day several that I will bet small that have a positive return at the end of the year. None of which involve basketball.

Old Post 12-12-04 12:54 PM
ramfan

Ron..........

You keep saying the same things over and over and over and over! But your earlier posts contradict that. I know why you keep posting and posting over and over it's because you want to BURY all your previous posts that make you look like a DUNB AZZ. Post to your little heart desire Ron. GOOOOOD NIGHHHHHT

Old Post 12-12-04 01:06 PM
ron

Ok, I'll tell you what, you previously stated that you have "done this" on other boards. If that is as true as everything else, let's hear what boards, and we can check the track record there. Fair enough? And you wont hear from me again here. Is this new enough for you?, so which sites should I go to?

And btw, you're right, I have made my point, so why beat it to death. But prove me wrong with your other sites, and I'll come back and say so.

Old Post 12-12-04 01:14 PM
ramfan

Ron...........

You are exosting me. But I have nothing to hide. I don't know what good it will do ya they DON'T exsist any longer. I doubt I even remember the names it was 1998 when we did this. Do you remember what Message boards looked like back then? Ron? all the memory is history man. So I guess you have EXPOSED me. Ok Ron.....Boy, how did you do it? You are sooooo much smarter than me Ron! Can I go to sleep now. I promise to not give anybody any more Halftime picks. Is that all you want Ron? You want to SAVE statfox from me Ron? OK, I give up...........DUMB AZZZZZZ RON! **RIGGS**

Old Post 12-12-04 01:31 PM
ron

Ok, that's about what I figured.

Old Post 12-12-04 01:37 PM
Profit Prophet

ramfan

Dude you're starting to pi$$ me off with your attitude. You should also think about going back and getting your GED and learning how to spell, you look like you're some kind of a retard. Go ahead and rip me all you want because I'm going to put you on "ignore", but I"m sure there are others on here who are as fed-up with you and your bull$hit. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Old Post 12-12-04 09:09 PM
Profit Prophet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Profit Prophet Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

LOL

Prophit in da House.

Old Post 12-12-04 09:24 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Prophet.

Spelling.

No excuse, I have my GED.

LOL

Old Post 12-12-04 09:25 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ramfan

JD.........

So the only times you ever show up on MY posts, you LAUGH at me? I see............**Riggs**

Old Post 12-12-04 10:59 PM
Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: