StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Please Come Back Actionbrett!!!!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

who gave you that information concerning brett posting in the hall of fame?? I would tell you that it wasnt true but you guys seem to be having fun with the rumors so I wont spoil your fun.....

Old Post 06-19-07 12:13 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drPepper
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Also I would say FireMillen has said he's redwingxix like 50 times, but that might spoil some fun too.

Old Post 06-19-07 12:14 AM
drPepper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drPepper Click here to Send drPepper a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Actionbrett

1. My system has nothing to do with era differential

2. I never gave out my criteria for a system play.

3. I dont post my plays in any other forums.

4. I dont have another handle (redwings) in the fox den.

5. My system plays are not always high juiced like the poster above said, but it seems like the last few weeks they have been.

This place has turned into a zoo the past few weeks and my plays were being posted in another forum, I dont like either.

A wiseman asked me to post in the HOF but not everyone has access to that so ill pass.

I agree 100% with the poster who said its not a good idea to tail picks, but its a good idea to cross reference plays with mine and others.

It doesnt bother me one bit what other people say about me regarding my bankroll, plays, etc, I actually thought it was funny BUT what does bother me is that I have never gave anyone in here the impression that i pad my records, earnings, winning %, etc.

Old Post 06-19-07 01:01 AM
Actionbrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Actionbrett Click here to Send Actionbrett a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

brett

please dont lose sight of the fact that there were only two people bashing you. I cant understand why they would express such hatred towards you but they do not represent the views of this forum. its a great place but its not perfect. gl. tonight if you have any action...

Old Post 06-19-07 01:07 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Bentley
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ACTIONBRETT>>

NICE!

I detect a little jealousy from some who have a "pick complex" because I haven't complimented on their picks...if this is sports investing why would you not look to the best you can find and tail, or at least supplement your very own...don't get cranky because of AB's success and my kudos....I have pride in that AB gets all the credit for the wins and I don't ***** about the losses....Hang wit it!

Old Post 06-19-07 01:10 AM
The Bentley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Bentley Click here to Send The Bentley a Private Message Edit post   Report post
amich1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ab

"what does bother me is that I have never gave anyone in here the impression that i pad my records, earnings, winning %, etc."

certainly never meant to imply that in any way shape or form. if that is how you took it i'm sorry. your consistency & success in bases speaks for itself.

As for the ERA thing, i swear i remember reading that but I'll have to go back & search some....

Old Post 06-19-07 01:14 AM
amich1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amich1 Click here to Send amich1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JZ in Florida
Banned User

amich1

It just dawned on me that Jkaul had a thread on the ERA Differential system. I've used it this season (though only as a partial criteria for a different system lately) and it was 23-16 (-1.53 units)

Hope that helps.

JZ

Old Post 06-19-07 01:29 AM
JZ in Florida is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JZ in Florida Click here to Send JZ in Florida a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Actionbrett

Amich, you had nothing to do with that.

Old Post 06-19-07 01:30 AM
Actionbrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Actionbrett Click here to Send Actionbrett a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Brett, Nice to see you post. You have more well wishers than naysayers in this place. The vibe in here has changed it appears and this is never a good thing. There are different types of people that are in the foxden as we all know. Some have their own systems and play them solely. SOme do nothing but tail. Some post some dont. You can never blame another person for losing a game they put the time in to cap and post for others to view. If you play and lose you simply play and lose step up and take it like a man. If you play and win then congratulate the other for the play and help keep the place positive regardless of what kind of gambler you are. The bottom line is winning games which leads to enjoyment and that is why we all should be here. If not then there are plenty of other hobbies and plenty of other forums to go to and bash and crash threads. AB I do not tail all your games or always congratulate or respond to your posts but I read them everyday and check your plays and tail time to time. You are a quality capper and never enjoy being on the other side of one of your plays. GL on your plays posted or not you are a positive attribute to this forum.

Old Post 06-19-07 01:36 AM
Strizzles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Strizzles Click here to Send Strizzles a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Carlos019

AB

I dont know if you are going to stop posting or not but if you are I just want to thank you for the time and effort you put into posting your plays; if you will keep posting then glad to see your back. Whatever you decide, most people here will back you up 100% and wish you best of luck.

Carlos

Old Post 06-19-07 01:45 AM
Carlos019 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carlos019 Click here to Send Carlos019 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JZ in Florida
Banned User

Adding...

Myself:

To the list of members hoping to see both Brett and Bama back soon.

JZ

Old Post 06-19-07 01:54 AM
JZ in Florida is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JZ in Florida Click here to Send JZ in Florida a Private Message Edit post   Report post
I Am Legend

Are you joining forces with Osk?
Are you going tout yourself?
Are you Luke Skywalkers father?

Old Post 06-19-07 02:09 AM
I Am Legend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I Am Legend Edit post   Report post
Chico1856
StatFox Hall of Famer

I Am Legend

First, let me say I love your modesty. Second, thank you for all the contributions you make here. I am sure every one in the sixth grade thinks you are the bomb. Go away until you grow up

http://unmetneeds.com/

LIFE: Sometimes you're the baby, sometimes you're the diaper

Old Post 06-19-07 02:17 AM
Chico1856 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chico1856 Click here to Send Chico1856 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hotdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I've learned a lot from AB, I have nothing bad to say about him. I like him to stay so I can learn some more tricks. My goal is to make money betting on sports Amen.

Old Post 06-19-07 02:18 AM
hotdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hotdog Click here to Send hotdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tmc771
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Actionbrett

i have to agree with Actionbrett that this place has been somewhat of a zoo lately.....lets get back to capping games!

Old Post 06-19-07 02:26 AM
tmc771 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmc771 Click here to Send tmc771 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zincdog

tmc

Don't worry, it'll get back to normal eventually. It always does. These things break out every few months, people get their feelings hurt and some disappear. It sucks when good cappers get run off but others will pick it up in their place.

As for Actionbrett, hope you don't go away for good. I understand if you disappear for awhile but I for one will never question your record.

Good luck and here's to getting back to capping.

"How would you rate the thrill you got from gambling, on a scale of one to 100?"
"Um... hundred."
"And what about the biggest thrill you've ever had outside of gambling?"
"Twenty."

Old Post 06-19-07 02:43 AM
Zincdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zincdog Click here to Send Zincdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fwljr3
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Franks meaningless two cents

I wouldnt blame him for not posting... he puts consistent winners like I have never seen and people bring up BS and bash him over $1000 dollar bets and 2% juice.. ITS F'N 2%... ITS 20 BUCKS FOR EVERY $1000... WHO REALLY GIVES A FU*K... AND I hope he does put up 1000/2000 a game.. thats awesome for anyone that has that kind of steam, (ill stick with my 50-150 for now) be happy for them dont be a miserable hater... I like many hope he does post here again, but who can blame him if he doesnt... he puts in hours a day capping, works 10+ hours a day and is cool enough to share his picks with us so people can give him sh!t?? I cant understand it..
With that said, if I was brett i think i may play these tommorrow.. lol

S.D. -1
-Balt really F'n sucks right now and this is a bad spot for them

MILW -1
-Sheets 4-1 at home with a 2.91.. S.F. stinks on the road too..

GLTA and lets hope he does come back so I have someone to talk me out of my bad plays... lol...

Old Post 06-19-07 05:42 AM
fwljr3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fwljr3 Click here to Send fwljr3 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: