StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 6-18-07
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
PiMPiN DReW
Banned User

6-18-07

PLAY OF THE DAY *POTD*

BOS -131 5.24 UNITS TO WIN 4 UNITS

2007 MLB PLAY OF THE DAY +36.08 UNITS 28-15 %65.1

Old Post 06-18-07 06:08 AM
PiMPiN DReW is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PiMPiN DReW Click here to Send PiMPiN DReW a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PiMPiN DReW
Banned User

MIL -128 3.84 UNITS TO WIN 3 UNITS

THIS GAME JUST MISSED BEING MY PLAY OF THE DAY BUT I STILL LIKE IT ALOT HOPEFULLY TOMORROW IS AS GOOD TO ME AS TODAY WAS ;)~

Old Post 06-18-07 06:15 AM
PiMPiN DReW is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PiMPiN DReW Click here to Send PiMPiN DReW a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Riverfish
FoxDen Hall of Famer

pimp

Glad to see you on Boston, I like them tomorrow also, good luck, going to see the game tonight and tomorrow night, really looking forward to the Hudson - Beckett match-up.

My YouTube Channel

Old Post 06-18-07 07:11 AM
Riverfish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverfish Click here to Send Riverfish a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PiMPiN DReW
Banned User

YES THAT SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME TO GO WATCH SO LONG AS HUDSON IS GOOD TO GO I WISH I COULD GO WATCH BREW CREW GAME 2NITE OH WELL GOD BLESS MLB EXTRA INNINGS ;)~

DREW

Old Post 06-18-07 01:03 PM
msudogs

Drew

looks like i'm on the red Sox tonight. thanks for the play
GL

Old Post 06-18-07 01:14 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
AkiraWulf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'll be on the Sox tonight as well, let's bring it home.

Old Post 06-18-07 01:24 PM
AkiraWulf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AkiraWulf Click here to Send AkiraWulf a Private Message Edit post   Report post
steveko
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck tonight

Old Post 06-18-07 02:13 PM
steveko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveko Click here to Send steveko a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Count me in

Sounds like this is the play to go with today. I'm in.

Thanks for all your work and contributions. Good luck.

"When luck shuts the door, you need to go through the window. That's where the skill comes in". - Doyle Brunson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNob...feature=related

Old Post 06-18-07 03:37 PM
Carelli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carelli Click here to Send Carelli a Private Message Edit post   Report post
FireMillen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Digging the redsox as well. GL.

Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Old Post 06-18-07 04:59 PM
FireMillen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FireMillen Click here to Send FireMillen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Looks like I got faded, lol. Gl guys, I have the Braves.

Old Post 06-19-07 01:12 AM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
FireMillen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yeah, I gotta say I was less than thrilled to see that.

Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Old Post 06-19-07 02:21 AM
FireMillen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FireMillen Click here to Send FireMillen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PiMPiN DReW
Banned User

OUCH THANX A LOT CRAIGER I WOULD HAVE JUST MADE MIL MY PLAY OF THE DAY IF I SAW YOU ON ATL NO DOUBT ABOUT IT WAS SO CLOSE I HAD MIL AS 3.5 AND BOS AS 4ANYWAYS SORRY ALL GREAT CALL CRAIGER

6-18-07 BOS -131 5.24 UNITS TO WIN 4 UNITS LOSER BOS 4 ATL 9

2007 MLB PLAY OF THE DAY +30.84 UNITS 28-16 %63.6

WE WILL BE LOOKING TO BOUNCE BACK TOMORROW SORRY GUYS

Old Post 06-19-07 04:25 AM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No Sweat Drew

You are still the man, no need to apologize. You throw more winners out there then losers!

I am running with whatever you post tomorrow!

Old Post 06-19-07 04:32 AM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PiMPiN DReW
Banned User

TY SIR MAN WHAT A GAME THAT WAS BASES LOADED AND COCO CORDERO GOT OUT OF IT STRUCK OUT RANDY WINN AND WENT FULL TO KELSKO AND GOT HIM TO GROUND OUT TO THE PRINCE TO END IT SALVAGED A LIL SOMETHING WITH THE BREW CREW

Old Post 06-19-07 05:05 AM
luckydog132
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice Job drew

Enjoy reading your posts/plays good Luck

Old Post 06-19-07 05:19 AM
luckydog132 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for luckydog132 Click here to Send luckydog132 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: