StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > BASEBALL
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Baaaa@yahoo.com

Old Post 01-14-04 06:43 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

This is amazing

LOL

My email is:

golfprospicks@yahoo.com

I TOO have a system.

LOL

Old Post 01-14-04 06:45 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post

WORTH A LOOK SEE.
gregkukawski@hotmail

Old Post 01-14-04 07:14 AM
134310 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 134310 Edit post   Report post
Walchik
StatFox Hall of Famer *

I'm game.

cal_horse@yahoo.com

Old Post 01-14-04 07:42 AM
Walchik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walchik Click here to Send Walchik a Private Message Edit post   Report post
haappyy

show me the money tomhappytom@netscape.net

Old Post 01-14-04 01:57 PM
haappyy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for haappyy Edit post   Report post
tinhphai

saigon0@hotmail.com
Thanks dr.

Old Post 01-14-04 02:25 PM
tinhphai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tinhphai Click here to Send tinhphai a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Woody585

Just Dave

I guess you and I are the only two who don't want to give our email address to some tout or fed agent!!!

Old Post 01-14-04 03:23 PM
Woody585 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Woody585 Edit post   Report post
dr.dicker

WOODY

Are you ****ing nuts??? can you read??? nice trust..the dr.

Old Post 01-14-04 04:15 PM
dr.dicker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.dicker Edit post   Report post
Woody585

Gee

I am gonna bet the baseball this afternoon, you protest just a little to much - remember the TROJAN HORSE

Old Post 01-14-04 04:23 PM
Woody585 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Woody585 Edit post   Report post
dr.dicker

WOODY

What's wrong with you?? Did you wake up with a woody this morning and not get laid...dr.d

Old Post 01-14-04 04:50 PM
dr.dicker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.dicker Edit post   Report post
TalkTheLine
StatFox Hall of Famer

Stop with the attempts at humor, they come way short of what you are expecting.

Colin

Old Post 01-14-04 04:56 PM
TalkTheLine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TalkTheLine Edit post   Report post
dr.dicker

what preytell am i expecting and furthermore, why are you depriving me at an attempt to humor you guys when i see it all the time on this site...who do you think you are??? everyone's protector...dr.d

Old Post 01-14-04 05:01 PM
TalkTheLine
StatFox Hall of Famer

An annoyed reader.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Colin

Old Post 01-14-04 05:08 PM
TalkTheLine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TalkTheLine Edit post   Report post
dr.dicker

don't read my posts..i could care less about your annoyance...keep it to yourself...as a matter of fact it might be best if you don't read my posts..you shouldn't get the advantage of my picks anyway with that attitude..the dr.

Old Post 01-14-04 05:08 PM
TalkTheLine
StatFox Hall of Famer

"Little less talk and a lot more action"

Colin

Old Post 01-14-04 05:17 PM
dr.dicker

make some sense..you want action..how about 2 out of 3 last night...since when is your action, winning that is, beating my action..i have no clue as to whar else you may be referring to..the good dr.

Old Post 01-14-04 05:26 PM
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

This strikes me as INTERESTING

AND makes me think this guy is another reincarnated.............

YOU originally said it was a "SYSYTEM" that you would email to everybody (The Hook) then you warmed yourself up to guys with attempted humor (The Bait) then you turn out to be who you realy are.....................This is your original message:

"For those of you who want a simple, easy system that has not lost for 11years in baseball let me(worst year was plus 67 units, best year, plus 142 units) know as we near the season, but 1st comes the ncaa tourney.....i will reply on a direct basis only...no tout, no $..i get part of my action by seeing others win and , of course, cashing. chop, you may not want to reply..you have left me with bad vibes.the good dr.."

Then you just posted this and it seems NOW its "YOUR PICKS"
Not a SYSTEM AT ALL?!?!?

"don't read my posts..i could care less about your annoyance...keep it to yourself...as a matter of fact it might be best if you don't read my posts..you shouldn't get the advantage of my picks anyway with that attitude..the dr."

This is the problem...................There are REALLIFE guys that pick game s for clients and are good at it.....I happen to be one of them ....So is Q and a few others and then you wonder why we get bad names?!?

Old Post 01-14-04 05:51 PM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
dr.dicker

nuts

are all of you trying your best to screw with me..which one of you is a master of the english language??? they are my picks, whether system related or not...secondly, if you read my post and answer to dave last night i was nothing but honest and said i did not profess to be on top of college bball at this early stage, and gave out 3 picks that i again honestly said were "feel" picks...it just so happened i did ok..i'm just lucky i guess..you guys keep thinking that...i keep asking myself why am i doing this...meaning giving out winning picks..you chastise me and don't appreciate anything..i'm going to another site which would make most of you guys happy anyway..you don't want to win, you want to make stupid and uncalled comments...calling me a tout and fed.agent...screw you...for those who want the baseball system i still intend to honor my word..look for it as we move closer to the season..the good dr.

Old Post 01-14-04 06:02 PM
TalkTheLine
StatFox Hall of Famer

Dicker,

I did you the service of going back to 10/24 and tracking your posts. This is what I found for games I could find a historical spread on.

1/13
2 - 1

11/21
6 - 5

10/24
9 - 13

"A little less talk and a lot more action"

Basically, cut the ****, stop with the tout crap, deliver results and stop clamoring for attention. I don't care what your bookie, off-shore agent or loan shark says about your ability to pick games, you have proven nothing to anyone here. Put a lid on the "if you have the means to go back and check my games" bit. I did that, there are your results. I probably did you a favor by stopping @ 10/24.

Being the spin doctor you are, don't forget to turn this post into a "poor Dr. Dicker, everyone hates me" tone. No one hates you, we're just tired of the "follow me if you want to win" and "my results speak for themselves", when we all know that is more true than you may have thought.

Can anyone get this guy for malpractice?

Colin

Old Post 01-14-04 06:07 PM
dr.dicker

go back to when i started fool!!! dr.d

Old Post 01-14-04 06:19 PM
Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: