StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > BASEBALL
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
dr.dicker

for those of you who have requested my baseball system, i will gladly comply as we move closer to the season..i will be keeping a list of your e-mails and forward the system to you timely..however, due to some members sarcastic and condescending manner i am working on an agreement that this sysytem is not to be published to anyone else...do any of you takers have any suggestions??? the dr.

Old Post 01-13-04 09:03 PM
dr.dicker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.dicker Edit post   Report post
TalkTheLine
StatFox Hall of Famer

Eh, I just wanted to see what you had. I run a site so you might as well take my name off the list. Either send the stuff out or don't, but don't change your mind beczuse some forum members got you bent out of shape.

Is there no accountability anymore?

Lame.

Colin

Old Post 01-13-04 09:06 PM
TalkTheLine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TalkTheLine Edit post   Report post
Kiwi@NZ

I will thank you now ......

Jon.m@paradise.net.nz

Old Post 01-13-04 09:06 PM
Kiwi@NZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kiwi@NZ Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Good Dr,

Peddle your bait and hook in the Touts R Us section.

Old Post 01-13-04 09:17 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dr.dicker

TALK THE LINE

Noone changed their mind..i will do exactly as i said..look at my previous post regarding not publicizing...but again, i could care less if you want it or not..the dr.

Old Post 01-13-04 09:18 PM
dr.dicker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.dicker Edit post   Report post
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

WHAT THE H.E.L.L. is going on in here? This is the best forum in the business but it is very agravating of late!!!If you say your not selling anything why can't Dave make a little comment about e-mails without you getting bent out of shape and become the baseball system NAZI! I hope you win many units with your system BUT if a stand up guy with a history on this site is banished from your system then I want no part either and take my chances in capping games with Dave!!

VIG.

Old Post 01-13-04 09:18 PM
vig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vig Edit post   Report post
TalkTheLine
StatFox Hall of Famer

I know what the wife's problem is this week, but beyond that I'm confused. ;)

Colin

Old Post 01-13-04 09:20 PM
TalkTheLine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TalkTheLine Edit post   Report post
dr.dicker

VIG & OTHERS

Do it...cap with Mr. stand-up...while i understand the allegencies here, and i understand the dialogue of capping...is the final goal to win??? please explain otherwise..if you want..if not, se la vi..the good dr.

Old Post 01-13-04 09:33 PM
TalkTheLine
StatFox Hall of Famer

C'est la vie

LOL

Good luck Dicker with the upcoming season. I have no hard feelings, but I'm also not gonna wait by my inbox for some e-mails to show up when I was given the impression that they would be there soon.

Colin

Old Post 01-13-04 09:36 PM
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

dr.

If you read my above thread I stated that I hope you win many units with your system and I mean that sincerely! But I was here last baseball season capping games with these guys using old fashioned work and sweat! If we have something we let whole forum in on it! NO SECRETS are needed!

Justdave and myself talk baseball all year round and for capping game I say we hold our own! We have proven ourselves and we don't promise anything we put our picks out there and sometimes we kick A.S.S. and sometimes we are human!

Once again Good Luck with your system!

VIG.

Old Post 01-13-04 09:38 PM
vig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vig Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

My email: kkulykov@uwaterloo.ca
Thanks in advance.

Old Post 01-13-04 09:41 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JRS

theedge68@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Old Post 01-13-04 09:49 PM
JRS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JRS Edit post   Report post
dr.dicker

VIG

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND..THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY..IT WAS CIVIL..THE DR.

Old Post 01-13-04 09:50 PM
keven
FoxDen Hall of Famer

keven@osga.every1.net

Old Post 01-13-04 09:53 PM
keven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keven Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Sounds like Riggs!

Email me one please.

imafollower@aol.com

Old Post 01-13-04 10:16 PM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
beach

your system

I'd like to look at your system - e mail at peach@vzavenue.net.....thanks-

Old Post 01-13-04 11:22 PM
beach is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beach Edit post   Report post
batoj

batoj@yahoo.com
thanks!

Old Post 01-14-04 12:06 AM
batoj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for batoj Click here to Send batoj a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Patriot

tcak@javanet.com

thanks!

Old Post 01-14-04 06:31 AM
Patriot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Patriot Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: