StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > To Dicker
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

To Dicker

Definition: An Act or Session of Bargaining, Barter.

This clown, claimed to be giving a winning system away, because he just wanted to see you win.

He wouldn't share it here, because bartering is not permitted.

I wonder if the Good Doctor throws in a bottle of snake oil with each order.

Old Post 01-15-04 12:23 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

I think he packed up his road show, and is heading to the next forum.

Old Post 01-15-04 12:26 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TalkTheLine
StatFox Hall of Famer

I hope he signs up at my site. Rich and the crew are much more civil and well mannered than I.

Colin

Old Post 01-15-04 12:26 AM
TalkTheLine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TalkTheLine Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Can we have a forum for just those people that can read between the lines?

Old Post 01-15-04 12:27 AM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

That was harsh, sorry.

I am skeptical of someone that promises the world, later, well after you provide him with personal information, like an email.

Now he compiles a list, and sells it to the Touts, and who knows who else.

Of course he took offense to me and a few others. We've seen it before. He's very defensive, on the edge, if you will, because I'm sure he's been called out before at other forums.

Old Post 01-15-04 12:34 AM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

He claims to have been capping for over a decade, yet he didn't even know what an ML is.

Notice he didn't have any rationale to his selections. That takes minimal capping knowledge. Something I challenged he didn't possess.

Old Post 01-15-04 12:37 AM
TalkTheLine
StatFox Hall of Famer

Anyone have my e-mail address, but be careful what you send a computer nerd with the means and resources to seek revenge in a LEGAL fashion.

Colin

Old Post 01-15-04 12:38 AM
TalkTheLine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TalkTheLine Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: