StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 1/26 NCAA Basketball Selections
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

1/26 NCAA Basketball Selections

5* Oklahoma State +2.5 vs Oklahoma
3* Notre Dame -3 vs Marquette
3* Manhattan -1.5 vs Fairfield
2* Wofford -7 vs Elon
1* Wofford -4 (-105) (1st Half) vs Elon
2* NC-Greensboro +3 vs Furman
------------------------------------------------
2008-09 NCAA Basketball Record
196-175 (+5.12)

Old Post 01-26-09 07:45 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

On the same top two. Had a feeling..LEts get these tonight and get rolling again. gl

Old Post 01-26-09 11:00 PM
Strizzles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Strizzles Click here to Send Strizzles a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I've been trying to pull the trigger on fairfield all day...

Glad I found a reason to stay on the sidelines!

Good luck man!
ff

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 01-26-09 11:06 PM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

adding

i see alot of people on Oak & Marqette tonight.

Old Post 01-26-09 11:25 PM
playtowin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for playtowin Click here to Send playtowin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
flipdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Just saw that we matched up on a couple. Let's bring them home. BOL on the rest of the card.

Old Post 01-26-09 11:45 PM
flipdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipdog Click here to Send flipdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

1* Notre Dame, Oklahoma State ML Parlay (Pays 2.82*)

Old Post 01-27-09 12:02 AM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

brian

let's get the early one tonight
GL

Old Post 01-27-09 12:46 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2* Oklahoma State +2 (-105) (1st Half) vs Oklahoma

Old Post 01-27-09 02:57 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lets get the late one.....

Old Post 01-27-09 03:04 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Need the Cowboys to wipe out tonight's losses.

1-4 (-6.75)

5* Oklahoma State +2.5 vs Oklahoma
2* Oklahoma State +2 (-105) (1st Half) vs Oklahoma
3* Notre Dame -3 vs Marquette -- LOSER
3* Manhattan -1.5 vs Fairfield -- WINNER
2* Wofford -7 vs Elon -- LOSER
1* Wofford -4 (-105) (1st Half) vs Elon -- LOSER
2* NC-Greensboro +3 vs Furman -- LOSER
1* Notre Dame, Oklahoma State ML Parlay -- LOSER

Old Post 01-27-09 03:09 AM
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2* Oklahoma State -1 (-105) (2nd Half) vs Oklahoma

Old Post 01-27-09 04:09 AM
Papers

With you on Okie State both 2nd Half and Game..Lets finish off the night strong!

Old Post 01-27-09 04:11 AM
Papers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Papers Click here to Send Papers a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

adding

Like to be your bookmaker, i would allways drive a nice ride
to the track every day and bet on the runners!
You might want to change your way of thinking, u must realize
what u are doing wrong by losing!

Old Post 01-27-09 04:26 AM
playtowin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for playtowin Click here to Send playtowin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Playtowin

I am constantly trying to improve my handicapping skills. After tonight, I will be down a little for the season. This hasn't been a good month, and this has been a terrible last week or so, but I can't really see what I am doing differently than I have in past seasons, and I haven't had a losing season in college hoops in a long time. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it seems like all you are doing is kicking me when I'm down. What's the point?

Old Post 01-27-09 04:41 AM
TinCup7

playtowin

What the hell? Brian has produced winners year after year ... what's with the bashing over a bad run?

Old Post 01-27-09 04:51 AM
TinCup7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TinCup7 Edit post   Report post
RedHottG2
FoxDen Hall of Famer

playtowin

Would you like to take my action ? PM if your interested. If you decide to decline you can get off Brian's ass from this point on. I'm waiting..

Old Post 01-27-09 05:02 AM
RedHottG2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedHottG2 Click here to Send RedHottG2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

FINAL RESULTS (1-6, -14.35)

I have absolutely been pathetic the last week or so, and now am down for the year and January is nearly over. I will continue to try to work my way back. This is completely embarrassing, but hopefully I'll break out of this slump soon. As far as playtowin, it saddens me to see someone get so much joy out of someone else's struggles.

5* Oklahoma State +2.5 vs Oklahoma -- LOSER
2* Oklahoma State +2 (-105) (1st Half) vs Oklahoma -- LOSER
2* Oklahoma State -1 (-105) (2nd Half) vs Oklahoma -- PUSH
3* Notre Dame -3 vs Marquette -- LOSER
3* Manhattan -1.5 vs Fairfield -- WINNER
2* Wofford -7 vs Elon -- LOSER
1* Wofford -4 (-105) (1st Half) vs Elon -- LOSER
2* NC-Greensboro +3 vs Furman -- LOSER
1* Notre Dame, Oklahoma State ML Parlay -- LOSER

Old Post 01-27-09 05:16 AM
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Did someone hijack this guys username? All of these games could have went either way and again the better t eam has simply come out on top. Ive never seen so many road teams rising to the occasion. Tough night but you will bounce back. Good luck tomorrow.

Old Post 01-27-09 05:17 AM
Strizzles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Strizzles Click here to Send Strizzles a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

Red Hot

I don't want your bussness ! i was n't talking to you , so stay
out of mine, hear!!

Old Post 01-27-09 05:28 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

playtowin.....

i thought you were a quiet nice guy that liked to post trends in support of certain plays you like. where is that guy???? Whats left in his place is a spineless scumbag that should find another place to spend his time. Brian has been nothing but class around here and he's on a terrible run. how you can get your jollies off of his losing streak is beyond the brightest of minds. pathetic. completely ****ing pathetic.........................................................

Old Post 01-27-09 05:35 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: