StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 1/26 NCAA Basketball Selections
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
RedHottG2
FoxDen Hall of Famer

playtowin

So has your business become bashing now ? You use to be quiet and just post your plays mostly 2nd H plays (yes I would look and respect your opinion). Then all the sudden you jump out of nowhere and become just like one of the yahoo's we've seen lately. How can you do that as a respected HOFer ? If you don't watch your ass and slow it down you might get voted right out of the HOF (if it matters to you)..

Old Post 01-27-09 05:51 AM
RedHottG2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedHottG2 Click here to Send RedHottG2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

im sure he could care less...............

but he will indeed be voted out of the hall of fame. this guy doesnt belong at statfox period. i had this guy so wrong.

Old Post 01-27-09 05:57 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
maverick

Its amazing to me I have see Brian for years posts winners after winners and then all of the sudden this clown comes in to bash one of the most respected people around.

Just shows you how people get their kicks when they have no life.............

Old Post 01-27-09 06:03 AM
maverick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maverick Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey Brian. I hurts me to see you on a bad run man. I should really thank you for tonight though, you pushed me off of fairfield.

As for playtowin, I think somebady phished his screen name or something. I've never seen him like that, I hope everything is okay on the homefront. I have never had a conversation with him, though I have come in his threads and been very complimentary, and righfully so. This is really unexpected.

I hope everything is going well for you Brian!
ff
(Robby)

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 01-27-09 06:15 AM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Brian

Sometimes bad runs like this is just variance. Just the laws of statistics that eat at sports bettors like ourselves. It WILL turn around. Do not change a thing, that is the worst thing you can do right now. What has worked for you in the past will work again, just be patient (I know its hard), but it will turn around because the laws of probability say so. I deal with this in poker alot. you just have to grit and bear it until it turns around. Most of all, have fun again. I think we all forget to do that sometimes. Good luck brother.

p.s don't worry about playtowin, thats just somebody that has been jealous of you finally getting to kick you when you're down. Classless.

Old Post 01-27-09 06:43 AM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

hang in there, my friend, enjoy your walk today. you'll bounce back
GL

Old Post 01-27-09 11:51 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
KCFAN68
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Brian

Great talking to you yesterday, keep your head up brother, you are far too good of a capper not to turn it around

Plus yesterday was a bad day overall Everyone got burned

Our Corp went a combined 2-4 on the day

HKC 0-2 but we got the Free play LOL

Get em tonight

Ron

Old Post 01-27-09 05:05 PM
KCFAN68 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCFAN68 Click here to Send KCFAN68 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hang in there Brian! I am having my worst year ever in CBB as well! I cannot believe how many games I have lost by the hook and 1 point this season. There seems to be one of those every other night!

Things should turn around now (hopefully) with conference play!

BOL!

Mike

Old Post 01-27-09 05:32 PM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hang tight Brian you'll be just fine, A+ capper here no doubt! I hope that someone has stolen PlaytoWins SN because this is an outrage. How in the world can you bash one of the Rocks of this forum? Who ever it is needs to take a hike.

Old Post 01-27-09 06:29 PM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Just a bump in the road Brian. You'll be fine.
As for Playtowin, It looks like a hijack job, time will tell.

Old Post 01-27-09 07:34 PM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JZ in Florida
Banned User

Wow - took a couple of days off from the forum and the damn dam broke loose!

PTW jumps Brian AND Copper? WTF? That ain't the PTW that I though I knew. You both are well respected, grind 'em out cappers and have been + money since I've been here. I've tailed you both MANY times when I saw the play on the fringe, and I'm up money overall on those tails.

I certainly hope playtowin's username/pw were hijacked, because if not, he has bigger problems than any of us it appears.

Keep on grindin' Brian!

JZ

Old Post 01-27-09 10:58 PM
JZ in Florida is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JZ in Florida Click here to Send JZ in Florida a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: