StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Thanks Golf Pro
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Riverbend

Thanks Golf Pro

Thanks for all the posts, the info analysis and opinions. The first thing I looked for when I came to this forum was a thread started by Golf Pro. Since this is basically a square site your usually sharp input will be missed wheather anyone has the guts to admit it or not. If you're not a 4 letter troll (which you are not) then the first amendment rules. How hard could it be for these geniuses here to put in a ENUF option so readers could block whomever they choose. I think it's Stat Fox that needs to back off on the arrogance, they made a stupid short-sighted move they will live to regret. Hope they cut you a check for all the trial memberships you helped move.

Old Post 04-06-04 04:46 AM
Riverbend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbend Click here to Send Riverbend a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Luke952

How did Golfpro help move anything? He wasnt a member and said he didnt like the Statfox sheets. He dug is own grave by going after the statfox guys personally. Nobody to blame but himself

Old Post 04-06-04 05:16 AM
Luke952 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luke952 Edit post   Report post
Wisepicks

Riverbend

Did the brain surgery fail or what ? That is the only explanation I can come up with to explain why you can be such a brain dead.

What did GP do that is so spectacular ? Guess that a huge favorite is going to cover ? Are you that stupid to need help to figure that out ?

All that Statfox is guilty of is put up with his crap for so long when he should have been kicked out ages ago.

GP is a jack ass with a humongous ego and it was just a matter of time before it caught up with him.

And to think that GP had the balls to proclaim himself the best capper of this forum. Give me a f-------g break. There are guys in here who make him look like an amateur.

I got a problem now. There are two games scheduled for this week : one is a ML-1200 and the other is a ML-950.

Where is GP when we need him ? I sure could use his "genius" to help me figure those games out.

Get real, man.

Old Post 04-06-04 05:33 AM
Wisepicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wisepicks Edit post   Report post
crapslover

Well Said

Very eloquently stated, I couldn't improve on your post one bit, if the 1200 game loses just bet 12,000 on the next one and win your 100.00 bucks. These geniuses in hear just don't get it, if they love him so much don't cry go to his web page and pay for those great picks www.golfpropicks.com after you do that I have a great deal for you on a bridge in Brooklyn real cheap.

Old Post 04-06-04 05:38 PM
crapslover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crapslover Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Chop was right!

The mention of the GP's name now invokes controversy. Some here liked him and some didn't. Also the same goes for ML players and spread line players. Its time to move on and get over it. Way Too Much negative Karma here. Also it should be noted that Wisepicks is a sports service and it is to their advantage to keep sharpies off the ML's, but they are entitled to their opinion. as far as Craplovers opinion, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Old Post 04-06-04 10:24 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dbuttz1

what

all too say glpro was a jerkoff that was a ok capper enough said!!

Old Post 04-06-04 10:26 PM
dbuttz1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbuttz1 Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

bdutzz

Nevermind ragging on the GP case. Just keep posting your picks here so we can all keep fading them. Your picks are really appreciated, keep them coming.

Old Post 04-06-04 10:35 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Riverbend

My bad

Just noticed the ingore thing. However that just amplifies the question though :Why?

Old Post 04-06-04 10:42 PM
Riverbend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbend Click here to Send Riverbend a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Riverbend

No, Not your bad. You are not alone here in how you feel. We just have to all move on now. Its MLB, NHL playoffs, NBA and Tippys Ausie plays time. The forum is not perfect, but does work and has some of the best talent on the web and Breadman is back.

Old Post 04-06-04 10:53 PM
dbuttz1

ragtop

rags whats up i hope ur last post was not a shot at my plays on the forum i do really well at my second job {capping}

Old Post 04-06-04 10:59 PM
dbuttz1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbuttz1 Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: