StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Listen to baseball games free at work!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
TalkTheLine
StatFox Hall of Famer

Listen to baseball games free at work!

MLB.com gives you a season of streming audio when you sign up for 4 trial issues of Sports Illustrated. Give them a BS phone number and you're actual credit card (love it when you do that when you're not getting billed) and you're done.

Colin

Old Post 04-06-04 11:27 PM
TalkTheLine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TalkTheLine Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

WORK!!

What a dirty word!

I thought this was my work!

Maybe I can get all 8 games I have going tonight playing at the same time somehow. Can you imagine, "Ming blocks the Bonds with a basehit up the shot by middle!"

I think that is why some of the rich folks had all those TV's. Like Elvis, he had to be a gambler!

Seriously, I try to watch as little of the games that I bet as possible. Will be watching the Astros tonight though. Going to be funny rooting for the Stros but betting on the Giants. Kinda a win-win situation.

Old Post 04-06-04 11:50 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TalkTheLine
StatFox Hall of Famer

I don't get too bent out of shape when I watch/bet on a game. I just love baseball and wanted to listen to my Mariners open their season, found the free stuff through MLB.com and am happily listening to it now. SoDo Mojo!

Colin

Old Post 04-06-04 11:57 PM
TalkTheLine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TalkTheLine Edit post   Report post
TalkTheLine
StatFox Hall of Famer

Now if I can just figure out how to play MVP 2004 at my desk I'm set!

Colin

Old Post 04-07-04 12:00 AM
aracko
StatFox Hall of Famer

Colin......MVP2004....ps2? Easily the best baseball game ever made.

Old Post 04-07-04 12:17 AM
aracko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aracko Edit post   Report post
TalkTheLine
StatFox Hall of Famer

I play it on PC (like all my video games) but it is one of the best. I was in love with High Heat Baseball 2001 on the PC before they started porting that over to the console systems. Easily the most in-depth GM options ever for a baseball game. It had the farm systems for every level before the MVP baseball series was even started. I LOVE BASEBALL!

Colin

Old Post 04-07-04 12:23 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: