StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Toronto/Portland
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
vin

Toronto/Portland

Toronto cant score on the road,they score in a game what some teams score in a half.Toronto 5 of first 6 games went under,the only over was by a point ,Portland last 4 under.POrtland avergaing 92 at home,so can Toronto put up 74??My plays are
Portland -6 and OVER 166 Good Luck

Old Post 11-11-03 11:54 PM
vin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vin Edit post   Report post
themann
StatFox Hall of Famer

Toronto has been very slow to start and comes on stronger in the second half. First game on the West coast might warrant a Blazer first half play -3. Blazers seem to play harder in the first half and fade the second.......

Old Post 11-11-03 11:55 PM
themann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for themann Edit post   Report post
tiggerv

I am also on Portland -6. They should get it done because Toronto has shown absolutely NOTHING on the road this year. Portland has some injuries so it's probably not a game to unload on but its the right side IMO.

Good idea on the first half bet, I will have to take a look at that.

Old Post 11-12-03 12:03 AM
tiggerv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tiggerv Edit post   Report post
#2capper

tease portland to -1.5 and the over

Old Post 11-12-03 12:04 AM
#2capper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #2capper Edit post   Report post
georgianne
StatFox Hall of Famer *

Portland

also a chase play tonight

Old Post 11-12-03 12:05 AM
georgianne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for georgianne Click here to Send georgianne a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: