StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Ragtop
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
themann
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ragtop

Any take on the Bruins tonight?

Oilers 5th road game and Bostons 3rd home. Last year same date the Bruins won 6-1. Oiers won last night , will they have enough tonight?

Old Post 11-11-03 11:49 PM
themann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for themann Edit post   Report post
tiggerv

Oilers were something like 7-4-3 in the 2nd of a back to back last year. Look it up to double check. There is definitely some value in playing EDM +.5 +155

Old Post 11-11-03 11:59 PM
tiggerv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tiggerv Edit post   Report post
fiddler

love boston

playing against a team with a its backup goalie is always good, plus back to back nites and coming off an emotional win in new york last nite.

Old Post 11-12-03 12:00 AM
fiddler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fiddler Edit post   Report post
themann
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks guys...Think I will play the Bruins along with Montreal and the Wild. Going with CJB's parlay, although I remember him saying he never wins those damn things. lol

Old Post 11-12-03 12:08 AM
themann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for themann Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

themann

I looked at that game and although I don't have the Oilers on my play list, I did the numbers on it. I came out with a stat from last year to date of 8-3-3 fot a Bos. win tonight, however again like with the Habs tonight the numbers have to be slightly better than that for me to make a play on them in order to say ahead when selecting the ML or PL. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Old Post 11-12-03 12:12 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: