StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > TheFixisIN + Oskiem VS. Branden lang
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
He Hate Me
Banned User

TheFixisIN + Oskiem VS. Branden lang

i dont know why you guys all hate branden lang but this season thus far hes been nuthing but a winner....you, "The Fix is in" and anyone else i seem to see hates the man...why? When you were hot in baseball and NCAAB this yr i gave you your credit...so why the hate?

starting tonight i am going to post your win loss vs langs win loss....if in a month you win or fixisin wins i will shut my mouth and follow up with an appology!!! but as of now your 1 game behind!!!

starting 9-22-06
NCAAF

Oskiem 0-1
TheFixIsIn 0-0
Lang 1-0

NFL

Oskien
TheFixIsIn
Lang

good luck fellas but my moneys on lang here!!!

Old Post 09-23-06 05:35 AM
He Hate Me is offline Click Here to See the Profile for He Hate Me Click here to Send He Hate Me a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hawkeyechet

like the contest

how are you doing it, lang's 75 dimer vs osk top play #1, or just ahead to head, no matter the amount of dimes. no matter what, i will always read osk's posts before i make a wager

Old Post 09-23-06 05:40 AM
hawkeyechet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hawkeyechet Edit post   Report post
Tenacious D

He Hate Me

I told SF John and the fellas that I'd be cool now that I'm reinstated. But, I'll go out saying this if I have to.

WTF is wrong with you?
Have you not a thing at all better to do with your time than to do this?

Give up man. You are lost. Grab a bottle of the twist like I do and get high on it. Have fun in your life. Lighten' up.

Who fuc ken cares that my man Osk lost a game?
Have you gone undefeated?

Many doubts here.

Get off folks backs.
Pick a game, pick a winner.

Chill your little body out.

Why not broden your own meak horizens by choosing your own lot in this handicapping world. The mighty seldom come down hard on fools.

Fools often proclaim brilliance.
They are still fools.

"If the fool would persist in his folly, he would become wise.....

The weak in courage is strong in cunning..."

Bill Blake

Look it up fool.
Pick a game and shut your hole.

Old Post 09-23-06 05:50 AM
Tenacious D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tenacious D Click here to Send Tenacious D a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hawkeyechet

yep

after reading tenacious d's post, i'm gonna have to agree. if you've got that much extra time on your hands, throw my picks in their also (i'm not even close to fixis or osk's), but, if you've got the time, i would like to know how i stack up against mr lang.

Old Post 09-23-06 05:59 AM
hawkeyechet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hawkeyechet Edit post   Report post
MTPaid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Don't you have to deduct the price you would have to pay for Lang's plays before you start? This would start you off in the hole.

Statler: I wonder if there really is life on other planets?
Waldorf: What do you care? You don't have a life on this planet.
"Muppets In Space"

The Blog: http://lazyguy.squarespace.com (Sports, Poker, Life)

Old Post 09-23-06 06:04 AM
MTPaid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MTPaid Click here to Send MTPaid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Dapper Don

How does Oskiem fell being paired up with the MOVIE STAR LANG?

Old Post 09-23-06 07:50 AM
Dapper Don is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dapper Don Click here to Send Dapper Don a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geminimoon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

im guessing he loves it

what leo wouldnt

the "team" is what makes a person so great. the more we use each other the better we will become!

quote by geminimoon

Old Post 09-23-06 07:52 AM
geminimoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geminimoon Click here to Send geminimoon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Royal_Flush
Banned User

well Blang made me money on the Nevada game...so I'm happy lol....as far as this record keepin is concerned,,,u might end up getting more bashing then kind remarks....but hey why do u care...its all in the name "HE HATE ME" lol....GL!

Old Post 09-23-06 09:00 AM
Royal_Flush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Royal_Flush Click here to Send Royal_Flush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
He Hate Me
Banned User

i am going straight up records no dimes...

i am going straight up records no dimes or units...as lang would be ahead 40dimes to -20 ....

hate all you want contest continues....read the name...you think i care??

i am tired of lang and RDtrains winning me money week in and wekk out ....Lang is 6-2 and 7-1in his last 2 sundays and gets no repect!!!! so everyone like to ride a winner, and right now RDtrains in NCAAF and Branden Lang are winners...so hate all you want i'm keepin it moving

Old Post 09-23-06 03:27 PM
He Hate Me is offline Click Here to See the Profile for He Hate Me Click here to Send He Hate Me a Private Message Edit post   Report post
4ACES
FoxDen Hall of Famer

go back to the XFL merino

Old Post 09-23-06 03:28 PM
4ACES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4ACES Click here to Send 4ACES a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mudbogg1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

okee-doke

ncaaf number of picks
my picks today vs. langs
the rest of the month.
for a soda-pop

they are posted.

bol all

mudd

Old Post 09-23-06 03:37 PM
mudbogg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudbogg1 Click here to Send mudbogg1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
He Hate Me
Banned User

ok heres 9/23/06 get ready to rummbblleeee

Brandon Lang

OHIO ST -17
Michigan State +3.5
Akron -17
UTEP -10

Oskiem

washingtons +3.5
Arkansas -1
Houston +1
Michigan St. +3.5

as for NCAAF i ride with RDtrains...but GL to both of you!!

as for lang tomarrow hes on Pats, Bears, Bangels

Old Post 09-23-06 03:39 PM
player
FoxDen Hall of Famer

is this a joke

Old Post 09-23-06 03:43 PM
player is offline Click Here to See the Profile for player Click here to Send player a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mudbogg1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

joke

who cares its fun.
langs ncaaf
no nfl
just college

Old Post 09-23-06 03:48 PM
mudbogg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudbogg1 Click here to Send mudbogg1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It is getting a chippy around here

It will be good to see where this goes. Then we can stop the bashing and bs and get onto some capping.

duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
osk
StatFox Hall Of Famer

player

I'm beginning to wonder if I can ever escape this crap.

What sparked this idea? I certainly didn't do anything to cause this nonsense.

My Best Bets:

Houston
North Carolina State

"Don't give up. . .Don't Ever Give Up!" --Jimmy Valvano

osk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for osk Click here to Send osk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
He Hate Me
Banned User

update

oskiem added

North Carolina State (+7.5)

and no player this is no joke!! Last night i read oskiems pick....North Western and his pick was based on Branden lang liked nevada ...they guys not that bad...he won last night while osk lost, 2 sundays ago Osk went 0-7 while lang wet 6-2 and still got no repect. i ride with RDtrains for NCAAF and Lang for NFL i am up over 700 units betting 5 units a pop....so if langs a loser im laughin all the way to the bank!!!!

Old Post 09-23-06 03:51 PM
Silvertrain

Osk

You caused this (inadvertently) because you're a very strong capper and some pathetic people are jealous of you. Simple as that. Don't sweat it. Not worth your time.

GL today!

Old Post 09-23-06 03:56 PM
Silvertrain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Silvertrain Edit post   Report post
He Hate Me
Banned User

nuthing personal

dont take it as a personal attack on Oskiem or FIXISIN...not even close

its a handycapping challange!!! thats all friendly comp.

Oskiem in NCAAB and Baseball you were and are the man what sparked this was when i read you post last night.....i choose NW because lang likes Nevada!! if you recall 2 suns ago you going 0-7 and no one bashed you!!!!

so for 1 month i wanna see records, this is the only way

gl sir

Old Post 09-23-06 03:56 PM
mudbogg1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i'm not a basher

just wanted to see how this would go
have never bet with or against lang
just think that when people sell their
picks they should come with a money back
guarantee. If they have a loosing day
refund me my money.

only a couple of touts have something
like this. one i know of has play to you have a winning record on a daily basis.
If they go 2-3 they feed you picks untill 4-3
or whatever. never went passed the second day with them. used only a couple of x's

Its about time some touts put up or go away.

anyways
best of luck

Old Post 09-23-06 04:03 PM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: