StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > TheFixisIN + Oskiem VS. Branden lang
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

IS THIS NOT THE USA ?

"freedom of speech" or somthing like that (lol)

let the man do as he wishes, its his god given right !

if you dont like his thread then dont look.

ptm

Old Post 09-23-06 04:17 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
player
FoxDen Hall of Famer

pointmagic...

last time I checked, you were crying about getting a "2" vote in your thread.

Old Post 09-23-06 05:20 PM
player is offline Click Here to See the Profile for player Click here to Send player a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hugapunk

opinion

i understand the BEEF with lang and any other tout out there, and believe you me there are only a choice few touts i respect enough to think they can win me money. But my view is this.

Its been said a million times and i'm going to be 1000001. The cappers in this forum have real talent, and more than that they care about the people tailing them, otherwise they wouldnt give out write ups and say thanks when you acknowledge their skill, or put as much time into as they do. The touts dont give a rats ass who tails them or who wins bc they make money either way. B Lang may be on a roll now but there is always a valley after the mountain, he will fall and when he does it will be the tree falling in the forest, will anyone hear it? unfortunatly all the poor saps who shell out their hard earned money will not only hear it they'll feel it, in their pocketbooks. So basically i dont hate he hate me for supporting Lang, but i dont agree with either. Let the touts sell themselves and lets keep winning money without their dumbasses.

BOL!

~hugapunk~

Old Post 09-23-06 05:35 PM
hugapunk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hugapunk Click here to Send hugapunk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

player/jerk

Maybe if i break it down for you, your small brain will absorb that most the world (myself included). Could give a crap about opinion polls and being popular ! That crap is for high school egos like yours.

YOUR HARD ON FOR ME MAKES ME BLUSH LIKE A VIRGIN SCHOOLGIRL...

WINKING AT YOU, POINTMAGIC

Old Post 09-23-06 05:46 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

DOWN WITH VOTING ON THREADS

maybe we could get back to capping sports around here.

Old Post 09-23-06 05:49 PM
player
FoxDen Hall of Famer

maybe people should stop crying about votes

check my threads, they are about capping and WINNING, even keeping a record of my picks....strange idea huh??

Old Post 09-23-06 05:55 PM
player is offline Click Here to See the Profile for player Click here to Send player a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

strange ideas

Maybe not everybody wants to be like you "player", maybe having a few squares that praise you with 5 posts isnt the reason some of us come on this site.
Its worth noting that the only REASON you post in other peoples threads is to tell them that they are wrong because they dont agree with you !

your record is 10-4 so far this year BIG DEAL bragger.

DROP YOUR ATTITUDE KNOW IT ALL !

I would rather starve than eat your bread sports baker.

Old Post 09-23-06 06:06 PM
player
FoxDen Hall of Famer

comedy

Old Post 09-23-06 06:42 PM
geminimoon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

well i think this is fun. osk kick langs butttttttttttttt

put me on their too hate me lets do this

im ready

the "team" is what makes a person so great. the more we use each other the better we will become!

quote by geminimoon

Old Post 09-23-06 07:35 PM
geminimoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geminimoon Click here to Send geminimoon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geminimoon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

by the way player youve been on fire. what you think of every body being on michigan state. im going very large on notre dame tonight. depending how the games go today i may go 50 units

the "team" is what makes a person so great. the more we use each other the better we will become!

quote by geminimoon

Old Post 09-23-06 07:37 PM
geminimoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geminimoon Click here to Send geminimoon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
player
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I agree about Notre Dame, I only have them for 1 unit right now but I may add to that. I really like this spot, as it seems everybody is on the dog, media wise especially. I like how it sets up for ND in a revenge spot, off a loss, now only laying -2.5.

good luck

Old Post 09-23-06 07:40 PM
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wow!!!!

yes I am here fellas!!! not scowering in a corner somewhere

Wish I was home all day to witness this live lol. ahh the ol' brandon lang challange huh? I think my NFL picks can be better than his by the end of the year. I am not a big NCAA picker, I do play but I am not going to put my picks up against anyones for NCAA at least for another 2-3 yeasr of capping the sport I have done pro for at least 11 but college only 2

I like it just being pick for pick no units no dimes and Im in, who wins? better winning %?

I also want to see how good lang winds up at the end of the year though. so keep track of his record even if he has 3 bad weeks in a row, its a long season dont give up early

starting sunday I will post my picks, Im sure oskiem will too and you can see how they hold up at the end of the day/week

if there is a tie for winning % whats teh itiebreaker more wins? I would say whoever has the most picks at the end wins if theres a tie

Old Post 09-23-06 08:37 PM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

$

lets make some today.

Old Post 09-24-06 04:52 PM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: