StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Learn from me! I can help all of you.
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
GARZZZ

Learn from me! I can help all of you.

HELLO,

I HAVE BEEN MONITORING THIS SITE FOR SOME TIME NOW AND I THINK THIS WOULD BE A FINE TIME TO JUMP RIGHT IN. I HAVE BEEN HANDICAPPING COLLEGE AND PRO BASKETBALL FOR 21 YEARS NOW AND WOULD(I BELIEVE) BE A FRESH NEW AND EXCITING LOOK TO THIS VERY INTELLIGENT AND FLAMBOYANT(SORRY RIGGS)CAPPERS FORUM.

I LIKE MANY OTHER PRO'S ALREADY KNOW YOU WILL NEVER BEAT VEGAS ODDS MAKERS CONSISTENLY UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND HOW THEY THINK. LIKE OTHER TRADES, CAPPING BASKETBALL IS SEASONAL. IN OTHER WORDS, THESE VEGAS GUYS FROM TIME TO TIME LIKE TO PLAY AND NOT WORK VERY HARD. YOU SEE, THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO KNOCK EM THEIR HEELS! THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAND THEY HAVE BEEN DEALT, TALKING IN REFRENCE TO THE "EARLY OF THE SEASON." EVER READ THAT BOOK? IT WAS TAKEN OFF THE SHELVES ABOUT AS FAST AS IT WAS PUT ON BY AN AUTHER THAT HAD MOB TIES. HE TOLD US IN THIS SMALL PAPER BACK ALL ABOUT THE EVERYDAY LIFE OF "ODDS MAKERS."

SOME OF YOUR CAPPERS HERE ARE DOING IT ALL WRONG. THEY ARE SELECTING GAMES THAT VEGAS PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW THE OUTCOME. THIS IS THE SEASON YOU MUST OUTTHINK THEM. SOME CAPPERS HERE ARE PLAYING ROULETTE WITH YOUR MONEY AND TRUST. THAT'S WHY NO ONE HERE HAS THE TYPES OF RUNS AND STREAKS THAT A GOOD CAPPER NEEDS TO HAVE. I HAVE BEEN OBSERVING FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF NOW AND NO ONE HAS EVEN HIT 10 OR 12 IN A ROW. I HAVE TO DO THIS AT LEAST 2 OR 3 TIMES A MONTH OR I GET SICK TO MY STOMACH!

I WOULD LOVE TO HELP SOME OF YOU PER YOUR REQUEST, BUT I DON'T WANT TO COME IN AND HURT ANYONE'S FEELINGS OR RUB ANYONE THE WRONG WAY. SO PLEASE.....THE HELP I WOULD BE BRINGING WOULD ONLY BE FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. I'M IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW AND SO I HAVE A LITTLE TIME TO KILL. WHAT DO YOU THINK EVERYONE? GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK AND I'LL PONDER IT.

SINCERELY,

MR. GARZZZ.

Old Post 12-13-04 08:36 AM
GARZZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GARZZZ Edit post   Report post
Cnoman2
StatFox Hall of Famer

What Kind of Hospital?

I think they need to flush you out at the Hospital....You look and sound like you ar full of $hit......Keep your crap to yourself...Even the bedpan doesnt want to hear it....Cno

Old Post 12-13-04 09:21 AM
Cnoman2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cnoman2 Edit post   Report post
GARZZZ

OK.........

GEE THANKS CNO, I'LL TAKE THAT IN STRIDE.

Old Post 12-13-04 09:27 AM
GARZZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GARZZZ Edit post   Report post
GARZZZ

cnoman's!

After seeing your D*CK HEAD post, I felt compelled to tell you that it's YOUR type that brings this site down. Some would argue the point and say it's me. But this guy comes in here late at night, has nothing to do but sit in his bed and that's how you welcome him? my god man, the old guy even cuts me up on my thread but hay, let's face it, he read me like a book. Did he REALY deserve that. Why did it have to be you to get him first? This site is getting tired. and you SUCK!!!! **Riggs**

Old Post 12-13-04 10:21 AM
ChinoXL

Well whatever you can bring to the table is fine wit me man. Any help anything you can do is welcome. Welcome to StatfOX the Land of Cappers and Biaatchs.

Lets Get Paid Then Get Laid

Old Post 12-13-04 12:24 PM
ChinoXL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ChinoXL Edit post   Report post
pinetuck2002

garzzzzzzz

who do you like today???welcome:pintuck

Old Post 12-13-04 02:03 PM
pinetuck2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinetuck2002 Click here to Send pinetuck2002 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Since when do you have to have our permission. Got picks, post em.

Old Post 12-13-04 04:16 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wamman4

Garzzz

Just post what you want, any help is appreciated, there's alot of jealous people on this board that will slam anyone, they can't take constructive critisism or try to learn something that might help. Were all in this for one thing to try to beat the man, which as you know is extremely difficult. Don't listen, just post, every little bit helps. Hope you get well soon.

Old Post 12-13-04 06:03 PM
wamman4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wamman4 Edit post   Report post
JetsFan1680
FoxDen Hall of Famer

just post some winners

Old Post 12-13-04 06:10 PM
JetsFan1680 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JetsFan1680 Edit post   Report post
JetsFan1680
FoxDen Hall of Famer

quote from quarzz

"SOME OF YOUR CAPPERS HERE ARE DOING IT ALL WRONG. THEY ARE SELECTING GAMES THAT VEGAS PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW THE OUTCOME"

WHy dont you post your plays each day ok?

Old Post 12-13-04 06:15 PM
JetsFan1680 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JetsFan1680 Edit post   Report post
ZX10R
Banned User

de ja vu?

Old Post 12-13-04 06:24 PM
ZX10R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZX10R Click here to Send ZX10R a Private Message Edit post   Report post
themann
StatFox Hall of Famer

Garzzz offers a helping hand.......Cno tells him to keep it........Riggs replies to Cno on how not to act...........

Riggs reply shows up as being posted by Garzzzz but signed by Riggs........

Is this a fault on the site or did Riggs just post under his new ficticious name not realizing what character he was signed on as.

WHO DO YOU TRUST ?????

Old Post 12-13-04 06:25 PM
themann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for themann Edit post   Report post
dwight007
FoxDen Hall of Famer

forget 12 in a row ..post 3 in a row and we will all hail you ..if thats what you need...in the meantime get well soon and were anxiuosly awaiting your first winner..the vegas boys ought to know the winner in kc- tennesee tonight , so how bout u give us your take on that BEFORE our own master of monday night posts his pick..start posting so we can all benefit from your wisdom and experience
dwight

Old Post 12-13-04 06:47 PM
dwight007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dwight007 Click here to Send dwight007 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dwight007
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hmmmmmm

did he just post as GRZZZZ and sign it **RIGGS** or is that just ...what?

Old Post 12-13-04 06:53 PM
dwight007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dwight007 Click here to Send dwight007 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pboy400

looks like riggs is tryin to play us fellas.. even an elementary school kid can match that up..

Old Post 12-13-04 07:02 PM
pboy400 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pboy400 Edit post   Report post
ZX10R
Banned User

DOH!!!

BUSTED!!!!

LOL!!

Old Post 12-13-04 07:04 PM
ZX10R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZX10R Click here to Send ZX10R a Private Message Edit post   Report post
happyhemper

HA

never seen anyone burn themselves so blatently!!
was trying to place the writing style and the i'm so great at what i do attitude until riggs posted under the wrong name...didn't take to long to click in then...
nice work "riggs"/garzzz
hh

Old Post 12-13-04 07:48 PM
happyhemper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for happyhemper Edit post   Report post
wimpy

GARZZZ "RIGGS"

Do you want people to follow your plays? Go ahead and post your 10-12 in a rows and you will have a bunch of people on your coattails. I, like you and Cno have been trying to figure the system out for years and if we could consistently hit even 5 or 6 in a row we could be retired by now thanks to the BOOKS. The only way to do it is go with your instinct and come here and get some killer advice. Me, myself, I have hit 5 in a row now but I also know it is about time to look for "Just Dave's" post and take it in stride. Good Luck all *WIMP*

Old Post 12-13-04 08:02 PM
wimpy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wimpy Click here to Send wimpy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
luckless

Looks like someone's worlds just collided. "George is getting angry!"

Old Post 12-14-04 12:04 AM
luckless is offline Click Here to See the Profile for luckless Click here to Send luckless a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: