StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Forums like this one--Please Help
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
eastharlem

Forums like this one--Please Help

Can anyone please advise me of any other good forums that are out there similar to this one????

I used to regularly visit a site that had an open forum set-up just like the FoxDen that was very helpful. It included the winning percentages of those who posted (when they voluntarily submitted their picks on-site), as well as a lot of other valuable info.

However, I have been out of the country and out of reach of a computer for over a year now and can not remember for the life of me this particular site (forum) that I am searching for.

I would GREATLY appreciate anybody's response to this inquiry. If you know of ANY good forums that could compliment my use of statfox, please advise.

Thank you very much!

Old Post 09-22-04 03:34 PM
eastharlem is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eastharlem Edit post   Report post
eastharlem

Anybody???

Somebody must have an answer/suggestion to this question, right???

Please, somebody reply with anything. Any link to any other credible forum would really be appreciated. I've tried to run a basic search and only get garbage reusults.

By the looks of many of these posts there is no shortage of experienced experts in here that must know of MANY other legitimate forums.

Someone????

Thanks!!!!!!

Old Post 09-22-04 09:20 PM
eastharlem is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eastharlem Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

This is the primary one I use, ocassionally I may check out wagerline and one or two other places. As far as I'm concerned between the cappers in this forum, the StatFox staffers and the Fox Sheets all the info I need to make an informed selection is right here.

Old Post 09-22-04 09:25 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
eastharlem

Thanks RDTrains

Thanks for the reply.

I also have checked out wagerline, but it isn't the particular one I had in mind.

In fact, the site I have in mind was actually a reference of someone in this forum. The best part about it, like I posted before, was that people's winning percentages and picks history was displayed within the forum, right next to a user's posts. Saves a lot a time rather than searching through an entire history of one individual's past posts to determine their record, like you would need to do here (or you could just take self-posted records as the truth).

Anyways, I will continue my search and thanks again for the input.

Anybody else's opinion on this topic is valued.

Old Post 09-22-04 09:40 PM
eastharlem

Covers.com

Does anyone have an opinion on the quality of the forum at Covers.com?????

Old Post 09-22-04 09:51 PM
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

Covers Is A Joke

Anytime a Forum includes an icon of a hand flipping a bird, I avoid it like the plague. Their sports information is solid, but I don't participate in their Forums. This is the only place I post anything.

Old Post 09-22-04 10:06 PM
CHOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHOP Click here to Send CHOP a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Hova14
StatFox Hall of Famer

I think your talking about Sportsdatamine.com buddy.

GL

Old Post 09-22-04 10:08 PM
Hova14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hova14 Click here to Send Hova14 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
eastharlem

Thanks Hova

Thanks a million for the link.

By the way, which forum do you personally feel is the most worthy???

Just curious

Old Post 09-22-04 10:16 PM
jvf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

eastharlem

where have you been for the past year?

Old Post 09-22-04 10:27 PM
jvf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jvf Edit post   Report post
Hova14
StatFox Hall of Famer

Glad i could help ya, but i definetly love FD. Has to be the most profitable forum ive ever been a part of.

PapaJoe over there is all about sports man, if sum1 cant get a winner from the hard work he does everyday...... i dont think they needa be gambling lol. Its a nice forum, but ya this is where im at.

Old Post 09-22-04 10:29 PM
Hova14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hova14 Click here to Send Hova14 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
eastharlem

The past 18 months

Umm......away

Old Post 09-22-04 10:29 PM
jvf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thought

you might have been in Iraq and not the clinker, but this is the only forum you need for coattailing. You just have to learn to read between the lines. This is the only one I have used for the last 2 years or so. Don,t even attempt to go to the others.

Old Post 09-22-04 10:57 PM
jvf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jvf Edit post   Report post
Stugotz

bettorschat.com is a good one. Alot of good cappers there.

Old Post 09-22-04 11:09 PM
Stugotz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stugotz Edit post   Report post
TheRockUSAF

The only ones I post at are here and thebestdamnsportsforum.com

Old Post 09-23-04 02:09 AM
TheRockUSAF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheRockUSAF Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

quote...
I used to regularly visit a site that had an open forum set-up just like the FoxDen that was very helpful. It included the winning percentages of those who posted (when they voluntarily submitted their picks on-site), as well as a lot of other valuable info.

http://www.gamblerstalk.com/bbs.cgi?

"resident records"
in the left column

Old Post 09-23-04 02:19 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
eastharlem

Thanks!!!

Good lookin' out to everyone who contributed to this thread.

For as detached as I was from the sports gambling universe, it feels good to be back in the loop. Now, the tough part comes: Winning back all my paper.

Good luck to all and thanks again,

Dave

Old Post 09-23-04 05:24 PM
ZX10R
Banned User

in no order, just forums, some good, some crap, but you asked for em :)

www.bettorstalk.com

www.everyedge.com

www.madjacksports.com

www.postingforum.com

www.bettorsforum.com

www.postyourplays.com

www.sportshandicappingforum.com

www.talksport.com

www.bettorschat.com

www.bettingtalk.com

www.muskymansports.com

http://www.shgoddess.com/cgi-bin/shareholders/index.cgi

www.wagertalk.com

www.offshorebettor.com

www.bettorspub.com

www.777sportstreet.com

www.gamblerstalk.com

www.ultimatecapper.com

www.therxforum.com

www.sportswire.com

www.majorwager.com

www.thebestdamnsportsforum.com

Thats all I know of...........

Old Post 09-23-04 06:07 PM
ZX10R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZX10R Click here to Send ZX10R a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: