StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Hurricane odds
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hurricane odds

can anyone find odds on how many hurricanes will F up my fishing and Gator games?

A bunch of us have charted a bus for the Kentucky game this weekend and might be the only game I get to see all year.

Seriously....are there any odds for hurricanes hitting U.S. and/or Florida for the remainder of 2004. My bet is atleast 5 more before the end of the season.

GL all...back to boarding up and buying Kegs!

Old Post 09-23-04 05:41 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ZX10R
Banned User

what kind of fishing do you do? Im going this weekend, and have been itching to go deep sea fishing, hopefully can get a group of guys together soon and go.......

Old Post 09-23-04 05:51 PM
ZX10R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZX10R Click here to Send ZX10R a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

ZX

Mostly offshore. Fish the Atlantic out of either Port Canaveral or Ft Pierce and when I get a chance I run to fish Bahama waters. Grouper,Snapper,Tuna,Wahoo,Dolphin,Sail,
Marlin,......it dont matter. As long as the boat has a cooler full of beer and good company I am happy! Grew up most summers in Bahamas and always on the water!

Old Post 09-23-04 05:54 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: