StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Thoughts
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thoughts

They say there is no greater pain a person can have than burying your children.

What happen today is a reminder that tonight when ever you get home..Please take a moment to call or hug your children or grandchildren and tell them that you love them.

I can't fathom what these parents are going through....BUT what I do know is Heaven just gained 26 more ANGELS !!!

My Goal is to Make Money Not Gamble !!

Old Post 12-14-12 10:58 PM
Brutus5775 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Rest in Peace

Old Post 12-14-12 11:38 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bear
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I couldn't even imagine that feeling as I have no children. I have two young nieces though and the thought that this is possible causes me great angst. I can't wait to see them this weekend and hug them.

Thoughts and prayers go to those in Newtown trying to make sense of and eventually move on from - if possible - the horrific events that took place. They have all undoubtedly experienced the shock, have yet to get to their never ending grief nor had time to assess their anger. This will never leave these people. May god bless these people and assist them in their days ahead.

Old Post 12-14-12 11:40 PM
Bear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bear Click here to Send Bear a Private Message Edit post   Report post
detroitheart

Truthfully Said

Burying a child is truly the inner death of that parent. This is one of the saddest days in US history. The growing lack of ability of parents/ schools to discipline youths and the excessive freedoms allowed, the violence seen on TV, movies and even XBox games, combined with the need for 2 parent/working households and subsequent unsupervision, combined with a failing economy is leadind to the destruction of our youth/teen/young adult population. May their little souls RIP.

Old Post 12-15-12 12:48 AM
detroitheart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for detroitheart Click here to Send detroitheart a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Rbsurgeon

Hard to imagine the pain these families must feel and how the lives of us all have changed. Where can we truly feel safe? Sad. :(

Old Post 12-15-12 12:51 AM
Rbsurgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rbsurgeon Click here to Send Rbsurgeon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
creed05

Put the blame where it belongs..

Dumbazzes running around w/ GUNS!!! I Don't have 1, because at the very least, I would pull an"Elvis" & shoot out the TV when my team didn't cover...

Old Post 12-15-12 02:37 AM
creed05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creed05 Click here to Send creed05 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

All three of my grandkids live within 20 minutes
from home. I somehow found myself at their
front door. Had to get a few hugs in. I just
hope that God in His wisdom, takes me
before any of them. My thoughts and prayers
go to these families in their time of need.
Just got home from work. Have to make
myself watch the news. Kind of makes
you put things in perspective.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 12-15-12 05:10 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BrotherPeen3
FoxDen Hall of Famer

For me this hit close to home

My mother actually lives in Newtown, CT and has a nephew (from her 2nd marriage) that goes to that school and he is in Kindergarten but thankfully he attends the afternoon session

Old Post 12-15-12 09:41 AM
BrotherPeen3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BrotherPeen3 Click here to Send BrotherPeen3 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: