StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NFL Week 15 Office Pool help
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NFL Week 15 Office Pool help

Last week I went a went 9-6 and stayed in 2nd place, the other pool I went 8-6 and currently tied for 5th. Picks for this week... so many that can go either way.... these are straight up, no point spread picks

Ny Giants
Denver
Green Bay
Washington
Houston
Miami
Tampa
St Louis
Detroit
Seattle
Carolina
Pittsburgh
Kansas City
New England
Ny Jets

Seems quite a few think SF has a shot at beating NE

Any thoughts?

Old Post 12-14-12 06:12 PM
timande is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timande Click here to Send timande a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Quick glance.

I think New Orleans will beat Tampa. Tampa has a horrific pass D, I know NO is not much better but NO has the QB and players to make Tampa pay for that weakness.

Just my opinion. I like SF to cover but not sure about the win there.

Old Post 12-14-12 08:55 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ny Giants over Atlanta
Denver over Baltimore
Green Bay over Chicago
Washington over Cleveland
Houston over Indy
Miami over Jacksonville
Tampa over New Orleans
St Louis over Minnesota
Detroit over Arizona
Seattle over Buffalo
Carolina over San Diego
Pittsburgh over Dallas
Kansas City over Oakland
New England over San Francisco
Ny Jets over Tennessee

Old Post 12-14-12 09:49 PM
timande is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timande Click here to Send timande a Private Message Edit post   Report post
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thanks bbaffert for the input

New Orleans over Tampa was one of those games I could go either way, I went with Tampa because my first thought was New Orleans here. lol

I will probably change it to

New Orleans over Tampa

Old Post 12-14-12 09:55 PM
msudogs

i'll try one more for you this week, yes Chargers are off a big road win, but don't they usually finish strong ? Panthers off a huge emotional win & now go cross country.........Chargers
GL

Old Post 12-14-12 10:44 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thanks msudogs! sometimes its hard for me to get off Carolina being a fan

Old Post 12-15-12 12:22 AM
jharmon64

Office Pool

I like most of your games a little or a lot. Some are just close calls (ie: Vikes-Rams)

My thoughts on three:

Washington over Cleveland

I'd go Browns but it's close to a coin flip. Look at what Cleve has done in recent weeks and the Skins just played 3 div games and then an OT game that have them exhausted. RGIII will by 80% or so, but that 20% is his run game.

Tampa over New Orleans

This is questionable but it's close a coin flip. I'd just give slight edge to the home team.

Kansas City over Oakland

I'd go Oakland, no question. KC just can't score.

Best of luck.

"It's not about what you're capable of, It's about what you're willing to do." - Mike Tomlin

Old Post 12-15-12 04:57 AM
jharmon64 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jharmon64 Click here to Send jharmon64 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nxt2g

I personally would change to Cleveland(especially if no rg3), minn, New Orleans, San Diego. Good luck

"I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest." -Muhammad Ali

Old Post 12-15-12 06:45 AM
nxt2g is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nxt2g Click here to Send nxt2g a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: