StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Welcome Back Folks
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
msudogs

Welcome Back Folks

Can't help but notice a large number of folks in the Den today, from years back, thanks for checking in. If the NTSU/Seton Hall under loses, i can blame it on douglas & brian n bama, they pushed me on it. They are having log in issues , hope to get it straight today

Old Post 03-23-24 06:56 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dpatjm6

Great to be back. After a few year hiatus NC making it easy and legalizing betting drew me back in. Glad to see all the old names from a decade-plus ago seem to still be active! GLTA

Old Post 03-23-24 06:58 PM
dpatjm6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dpatjm6 Click here to Send dpatjm6 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Like me some NC fellows

Old Post 03-23-24 07:09 PM
timande is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timande Click here to Send timande a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

once again , thanks for checking in folks
GL

Old Post 03-24-24 06:23 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

great to see more folks back today, thanks
GL

Old Post 03-30-24 06:42 PM
msudogs

nice to see some old/new faces back today
GL

Old Post 04-06-24 11:24 PM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Msu

Thanks for keeping this place alive …

You do it all

Very nice to hear we have some good action around here again

It’s the place to be so for their sake I’m happy they are here

Cheers and good luck

Old Post 04-07-24 03:12 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

can't help but see other old faces today, Thanks
GL

Old Post 04-13-24 06:04 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: