StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Red Zone Channel
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Red Zone Channel

Best invention since internet gambling!

Old Post 09-24-06 08:38 PM
azraelmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for azraelmoney Click here to Send azraelmoney a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

Shadow 9

I'm A FRIEND OF sHADOW 9 Joe Armstrong) He showed me the replys to his final post. I want you to know he apreciated all you said. Joe passed away Oct 2nd . He wanted me to wish you all good luck and said if he can he will watch over the gamblers.

Old Post 10-04-06 08:02 PM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks

He was very special here.

Old Post 10-05-06 03:23 AM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
puppy

??

"Joe passed away Oct 2nd . He wanted me to wish you all good luck and said if he can he will watch over the gamblers."

I hate to say this, but.....it sounds like Shadow9 is doing the talking???

Old Post 10-05-06 03:26 AM
puppy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puppy Click here to Send puppy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
xnyerinlv
FoxDen Hall of Famer

puppy

you can not be serious.

Old Post 10-05-06 03:28 AM
xnyerinlv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xnyerinlv Click here to Send xnyerinlv a Private Message Edit post   Report post
smgolfvienna

Pup...Uh...please explain...

Old Post 10-05-06 03:40 AM
smgolfvienna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smgolfvienna Click here to Send smgolfvienna a Private Message Edit post   Report post
puppy

No, I'm not really serious on this because I've had to many "short necks." Sorry, my apologies.

Old Post 10-05-06 03:46 AM
puppy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puppy Click here to Send puppy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
esaboo_pa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This is the best thing ever... I just found the channel this weekend... WOW.... My sundays are complete now.

Old Post 10-05-06 04:20 AM
esaboo_pa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for esaboo_pa Click here to Send esaboo_pa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CanadianPibb
Banned User

i agree with puppy here. Im a long time lurker and that really really sounded alot like shadow. I just find it odd he is still logged in here. Seems odd a dead person is logged in here still, or their computer hasnt atleast been turned off with all the funeral arrangements and stuff. Just an observation from a lurker.

Old Post 10-05-06 05:19 AM
CanadianPibb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CanadianPibb Edit post   Report post
highrize
FoxDen Hall of Famer

shut up u stupid meathead

even if you think something that insane keep it to yourself

Good Luck Everybody

Old Post 10-05-06 05:23 AM
highrize is offline Click Here to See the Profile for highrize Click here to Send highrize a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CanadianPibb
Banned User

shut up? Please, be civil.

One thing that is odd. sean is supposedly his son

if you go back and read where sean and shadow talked first in the first thread, shadow never welcomed his own son to the forum, or said welcome-just greeted him as if he was a new poster-that is odd. any family member that joins a forum like this would be welcomed publicly, shadow talked to him as if he was just another person.

second, with all this speculation, why cant sean or that guy posting with his screenname, just give one peice of hard evidence of the death

that would settle everything. my mother recently died. I could have posted an online obituary, name of funeral parlor, place where viewing was etc. we have not been given any hard evidence and it doesnt take 2 secs to prove this-that is why it appears very odd.

In all due respect, this could be proven legit with one post, so with something so easy, why cant someone close to him post it? sorry, ive just been lied to one too many times on the net.

You people may think im stupid, sick, delerious, whatever.

But i will put $2000 candian that this isnt legit. I know someone in the coroner's office in Toronto and there wasnt any death in the city in october 2nd by the name of joe. I then had him verifiy if anyone died with cancer on october 2nd and he confirmed no deaths occured in the city of toronto due to any form of cancer.

Old Post 10-05-06 05:45 AM
CanadianPibb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CanadianPibb Edit post   Report post
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

1 hour, 20 minutes later

Certainly, Canadian Pibb has presented something thought provoking. With all the support Shadow has been shown in this forum, all the lives touch, all the kind words, great handicapping and yet not ONE rebuttal? Somebody who is close should step up.

Of course, the last time I asked someone to man up about his avatar, no one did; ....................except tdbabe

And this with 100 still in the forum and a few moderators when this post first showed up.

Old Post 10-05-06 07:14 AM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CanadianPibb
Banned User

why are you attacking me duckman?

I agree, he contributed alot to this forum. It is just the attorney in me. When I go to try a case, I look at all the facts presented. I just dont see it all adding up here, sorry.

When my friend got back to me from the coroner's office with his findings, that was the main straw that got me to wondering, that is all. Inquiring minds just want to know that is all.

nothing against him personally, just want proof, that is all. Like i said, takes 2 seconds to post proof. with something so easy to prove, why not post the proof?

Old Post 10-05-06 07:24 AM
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm not attacking you at all. I think you make some very valid points which NO ONE, NOT ONE SOUL has answered yet. If that be the case and what you say is true, it's truly sad around here.

Old Post 10-05-06 07:27 AM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
duramax
Banned User

wow, cpibb, i am starting to believe you. I asked simply for a funeral home or place to send flowers to send my respect and nothing has been posted. I agree, wouldnt take a min to post information, but nothing has been done, then his screenname was used yesterday. I think we all have been had. personally if thats the case that is the sickest joke ive ever seen.

Old Post 10-05-06 05:15 PM
duramax is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duramax Click here to Send duramax a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lets clear this up

The reason you see "Shadow9" still logged in is because the admin at Stafox decided to honor him and leave his name down at the bottom of the page as if he were still logged in. That was Buster's idea ( a common poster here). You guys should maybe just chill out before making cold comments, not to mention jumping to conclusions. Show some respect.

Old Post 10-07-06 08:10 AM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: