StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Baseball Eliminator Challenge
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
player
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I will play of coarse....

What a surprise on who voted "No"
Why does it matter if there are prizes? Hard to be in a sports picks contest when you dont make any sports picks.

Funny stuff

Anbody looking for some action or a new account, please private message

Old Post 06-21-06 04:54 PM
player is offline Click Here to See the Profile for player Click here to Send player a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Bookbreaker AKA Player

I just love the fact that I can rent so much space in your head. :-). For a guy who is here on a technicality I would be careful at trying to stir up too much trash here. Although I hope you keep posting trash and show your true colors.

Old Post 06-21-06 05:36 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
player
FoxDen Hall of Famer

voted NO for a free contest that you will not even participate in

what a grump

Old Post 06-21-06 05:53 PM
player is offline Click Here to See the Profile for player Click here to Send player a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

:-)

I have won or placed well several Statfox forum member contests here over the years and have the statfox gear to prove it. However you being a fairly new here wouldn't know that. Nothing to prove and a fat bankroll full of sheckles. Keep posting your smack Bookbreaker or that's right its Player now. Whoever.

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.
Author: Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 06-21-06 06:12 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
player
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am sure you have a huge bankroll

I am very jealous

I am only up about 40 units in baseball, sucks this year

Old Post 06-21-06 06:17 PM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

UUUMMM????

That so called 40 units makes one wonder if that is from picks sold to suckers, I mean clients or self wagered on? :-)

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.

Old Post 06-21-06 06:28 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ragtop.

Shut up. lol

It is a day of mediation...

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 06-21-06 06:41 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

BYtore

Okay. No problem. I understand. Your my pal. You need your mediation. BTW- What happened to your other post? :-)

Old Post 06-21-06 06:44 PM
player
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MLB Record 70-36-4 +35.96 units

all posted here,

how could you not know my record, you are the uncontested king of prior posts and finely examining each.

once again, my point is that it takes a real grump to vote no for a free contest.

Old Post 06-21-06 06:54 PM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Book breaker/Player

Quiet now . Bytore is trying to mediatate. Show some respect.

Old Post 06-21-06 06:56 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am zooming Player...

On "Mars"...

Large shrinp.Very big!!!

We can eat them. Yee Haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's kinda like a never been there thing. I just go there...

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 06-21-06 07:09 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
zbt
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not for nothing guys, but I don't give a crap who Player is or was or whatever. I just won 3 of the 4 games he posted today (I only played the 3 winners), so that is 5 and 0 in the past 2 days alone! He knows his stuff and is making people some cake to boot!

THANK YOU PLAYER! I respect your knowledge and hope you keep posting!

zbt

Old Post 06-24-06 06:33 AM
zbt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zbt Click here to Send zbt a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: