StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > One play tonight in mlb
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

One play tonight in mlb

Mn -160
Heavy juice but I have a feeling they roll tonight. The weather is beautiful, Nolasco pitched pretty well his last time out and the bullpen has been pretty good too. Their anemic bats showed a little life last night and I think that continues against Noesi. I also have a small play on the over 9. Good luck to all.

Old Post 06-21-14 02:09 AM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

nice call you homer, hope all is going well your way
GL

Old Post 06-21-14 02:41 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Mike,
Yeah I guess you could call it a homer pick. I try to be objective when betting on or against the home teams but every once in awhile you are able to get a "feel" for the game and the mood of the players. This time it worked out.
My wife started chemo last Monday and is feeling crappy off and on, but we remain positive. Thanks for asking.
I'm probably going to post more often because this seems to be a nice diversion for me.

Old Post 06-21-14 03:07 PM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice Call.

6 Rings

Old Post 06-21-14 04:06 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

maybe an under with the Twins today? between you & eels, i say that the two of you are our Twins go to people
GL

Old Post 06-21-14 04:20 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

hey here's a nudge the White Sox are 0-11 against the ML on saturdays this season
GL

Old Post 06-21-14 04:50 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: