StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MLB Total
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ICT Picker

MLB Total

KC/ChW OV 8.5 EV.....5/500

Parlay Chi and over...Guthrie is a fly ball pitcher and wind blowing out at about 20-25 mph...Going to take a shot on the dog with the over.

....100/330

gl

Old Post 06-22-13 12:16 AM
ICT Picker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICT Picker Click here to Send ICT Picker a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

He's not that flyball pitcher, almost 50/50 with grounders...

Old Post 06-22-13 12:46 AM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

i can get the over at even now, i see Gordon is out for the Royals. take a look at the Rangers/Cards over 4' if you get a chance
GL

Old Post 06-22-13 12:51 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ICT Picker

Well he is leading the AL

with 19 HR's given up.....I guess half of them could of been inside the park jobs....lol.

Ok would you settle for a "long fly" ball pitcher. I know he has been nails against the White Sox since joining KC but tonight is going to be tough pitching nite in KC with the wind....70% chance this game goes over the total at even monies...I guess we will c what happens...gl

Old Post 06-22-13 12:54 AM
ICT Picker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICT Picker Click here to Send ICT Picker a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ICT Picker

Hey MSU

I think Gordo is playing

Old Post 06-22-13 01:18 AM
msudogs

sorry bout that, i saw a bad update, time to nail it
GL

Old Post 06-22-13 02:15 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ICT Picker

Results

Win the total and the Par. Probably more of the same tomorrow in KC. Winds will be howling out to left and heat and humidity will help the ball carry. Wade Davis will be give up some runs. see what the line is in the AM

2-0 +830

Overall MLB 98-87 +1145

Old Post 06-22-13 05:44 AM
msudogs

thanks for the winner
GL

Old Post 06-22-13 02:41 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: