StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 11/14
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 11/14

St Bonnie -2 @ Cornell o/u 131
Santa Clara @ StL -14'

I got on the under in the first game. Cornell has their 2 big guns back from last year's injuries. But their MO is defense. Bonnies without Nicholson? They can be above average this year. They still have some pieces. Most of the teams this early are struggling to score, so I'll take a shot. Lean to the home team also. Interested to see where this line goes.

UNDER 131

Will have a play on the other game, if I get a total later. None at the moment.

A10
3-5 -2.80*

Leans
2-1

CBB
1-1 -0.10*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-14-12 11:58 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

On both, gl.

Old Post 11-14-12 02:47 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

In this morning at -3

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 11-14-12 05:08 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Irish Bol tonight buddy.

6 Rings

Old Post 11-14-12 10:56 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sorry if anybody misunderstood the play

The games at the top of the post were the lines I had this morning. The Bonnies under 131 was the only play. I was leaning towards Cornell. Was in a hurry this morning. Sorry.

Just got home and saw the line movement went against me on the under. I still think the under is the play, but I'm chickening out. I'm going to eat the vig at 134', hope for a middle, and sit back and watch this one. DirectTV 220, if interested. NBC something, the old Versus channel.

For the StL game, there's no total posted. I have -11' now. Moved in Santa Clara's favor.

StL lost only 1 guy from last year, Conklin. A big loss. Heart and soul on the inside. Whenever I watched them last year, he was the only one who wanted to mix it up inside. The others can shoot and defend, but he was their best defender and rebounder by far. Will they be soft inside? I think so.

Santa Clara has a 7 footer. Not sure how good he is. Saw that SC finished in the basment of the WCC last year. Had their top 2 scorers out with injuries. They're back this year. On paper, it looks like SC can compete with StL. With the line movement, and Mitchell out for StL, I'm just going to say it's a lean to SC.

After all that, I have no plays. There are a couple teams playing in tournaments starting tomorrow.

GL Den

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-15-12 12:21 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: