StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Anyone know where to get good injury info???
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Anyone know where to get good injury info???

I can never seem to find out before a game if certain players are playing or not. Tonight I'm specifically trying to find if Ray Allen is playing for Boston tonight, thanks in advance...

Old Post 03-18-08 02:24 AM
markmark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markmark Click here to Send markmark a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

Mark

Goldsheet.com***
JimFeist.com**
scoresandodds.com*

Old Post 03-18-08 02:36 AM
playtowin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for playtowin Click here to Send playtowin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Steven
FoxDen Hall of Famer

detective work

My best analysis is that he is Questionable but even if he does play he will be very limited. Doc was quoted saying he wanted Ray Allen 100% for the playoffs.

Go Celtics

Old Post 03-18-08 02:38 AM
Steven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steven Click here to Send Steven a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

Mark

I think i read somewhere he was cleared to play by the Doc.

Old Post 03-18-08 02:39 AM
playtowin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for playtowin Click here to Send playtowin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for the info guys...

Game started already, but it's good to know. I always have a hard time finding acurate injury info. Thanks again...

Old Post 03-18-08 02:41 AM
markmark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markmark Click here to Send markmark a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

Mark

Just read he will not play tonight at Goldsheet.com

Old Post 03-18-08 02:45 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: