StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturday Card
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Saturday Card

Maryland
WV
Utah
Under Mich St

GL All

Old Post 11-01-03 06:53 PM
Breadman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

WF
K St
ND
Stanford

Old Post 11-01-03 08:15 PM
Breadman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Arkansas

Old Post 11-02-03 01:43 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Over Miami

Old Post 11-02-03 01:16 AM
wimpy

You need a lil' help

Sounds like you didn't have a good day and also sounds like You need a lil' help but I will post a play for you tomorrow

Old Post 11-02-03 07:05 AM
wimpy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wimpy Click here to Send wimpy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Sounds like you've either been getting your final scores or your lines from the wrong source.

Can I borrow some money for a burger? I'll gladly pay you next Tuesday.

Old Post 11-02-03 02:06 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: