StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MLB TOTALS Cubs at Reds
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
copperblue
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MLB TOTALS Cubs at Reds

Here we go. Both of these teams have been struggling scoring runs of late. The Cubs have averaged 4.1 runs a game over the last 7. Reds have been even worse averaging 3.4 runs a game over the last 7.

Sean Marshall has cashed many unders on the road. He has made 5 starts with an ERA under 3 and 4 of the 5 have gone under. His ERA is even better over the last 3 and all 3 have gone under.

Harang has pitched well at home this season with an ERA of 3. Over the last 3 his ERA is 2.28. Despite the stellar numbers his games have trended slightly to the over. Hopefully he won't get his usual run support tonight.

5 of 6 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season

One more please

UNDER 9

MARSHALL is 8-0 UNDER (+8.0 Units) vs. an NL team with a team batting average of .255 or worse over the last 2 seasons.

SEAN MARSHALL
Road Starts 2.83 O-U 1-4
Last 3 Starts 2.60 O-U 0-3

AARON HARANG -
Home Starts 3.00
Last 3 Starts 2.28

Old Post 07-28-07 07:22 AM
copperblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for copperblue Click here to Send copperblue a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

copperblue

count me in. the one night i stay up you have no play & i give you one LOL
GL

Old Post 07-28-07 02:50 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
copperblue
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ha ha

hey MSU, I did think long and hard about the angel under last night. glad i passed

lets get em today

gltu

Old Post 07-28-07 06:13 PM
copperblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for copperblue Click here to Send copperblue a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GoBlue01
StatFox Hall of Famer

ha

I was just looking at this one and thought to myself, "wonder if copperblue has a total play today"...

let's bring her home

Old Post 07-28-07 06:56 PM
GoBlue01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoBlue01 Click here to Send GoBlue01 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wojo12212
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck

Wojo

Old Post 07-28-07 07:15 PM
wojo12212 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wojo12212 Click here to Send wojo12212 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
copperblue
FoxDen Hall of Famer

well

i am not sure whether to be happy or sad with that push. :)

thank god Dempster worked outta that mess in the bottom of the 9th

***push***

have a good nght all

Old Post 07-29-07 04:08 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: