StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MLB Underdog Chase System
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Mshven87

MLB Underdog Chase System

Anybody doing this system this year?

Old Post 06-13-19 04:35 AM
Mshven87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mshven87 Click here to Send Mshven87 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Mshven87

See link

http://forums.statfox.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26528

1) Don't play against a team on a winning streak of 3 or more games.
2) Don't play on a team that is on a losing streak of 3 or more.
3) Look at a teams road performance against opponent @ opponents stadium.........some teams have remarkably good or bad history in certain ballparks......I have found a lot of gems this way.
4) Is weather going to be a factor?? ---yes, the weather. I don't worry about 1st game weather only subsequent weather days....because if one game gets cancelled in your series, it may not be made up right away.....I don''t worry about game one, because if that game gets cancelled, then I cancel the series play and wait for next.
5) In general, the team I am playing on, must be at least 4-6 in their last 10 games played and be at least a .400 team on the road or at least a .400 team versus opponent.
6) In general, the team I am playing agaisnt must be no better than 6-4 in their last 10 games played.
7) The team I am playing on, must have at least a .400 winning % versuse the opponent over the last 3 years.
8) As I stated before, these are general guidelines that I use but will very depending on other criteria that may be relevant

Old Post 06-13-19 04:54 AM
Mshven87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mshven87 Click here to Send Mshven87 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

fwiw.....

this is anecdotal.....

But I don't like playing "bad" teams (bottom 10) coming off a late inning loss (8th or later), especially against good teams. Wins are so hard to come by for these teams, when they puke one, it has a carry over affect. Basically, they are only gonna get so many bites at the apple in a season.

Tell/support a lie once, and all your truths become questionable.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 06-13-19 09:57 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

And, if you pay attention, that applies to ALL sports.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 06-13-19 09:58 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

For any that were here.......in the Statfox forum prior to this one (and better).....and into the new version....there existed a poster named Nick I believe that had set up a number of winning auto bets based on various chase systems.

Also, Cisco, he was all over the net with chase systems. He was old then....might be gone by now.

If I find his chase system I will post it.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 06-13-19 10:23 PM
Mshven87

Used to work

That's a good filter. A while back I did this system for 3 seasons and it was profitable. But it's a lot of work figuring out underdogs for 3 games straight and applying filters. For me at least :)

Old Post 06-13-19 11:28 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nick had set up various computer programs I believe. That's really the best way to do it.

He then set up pars with the various plays his systems would kick out.

All auto plays.

And I don't think Nick worked. He was originally from Canada but prolly resides in Macau.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 06-13-19 11:32 PM
Mshven87

Hmm

It would be great to get his software! That's the issue is after work and life I don't have the time to handicap all these games. Any chance you have his contact?

Old Post 06-13-19 11:34 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

oh no I don't

That's a longggg long time ago...in a galaxy far far away.

Wish I did.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 06-13-19 11:39 PM
Mshven87

Haha

Hah yup about 8 years ago if I remember correctly. I'm going to attempt it and if I can keep up with it I'll post. GL this season

Old Post 06-13-19 11:40 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Here's Cisco....post from 2011

Home favorite system- 42-0 ytd. Hasn't lost since '09. The system is for my Official plays but the Un Offical plays have been very good.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...hl=en_US#gid=0

un .470 5-run system- Again, my system is to play against certain teams that have under a .470 win% but playing all games within the system are listed.

un .470 39-0 and 113-0 including last year. I play all of these games.
All games ytd are 149-4. +88 units. Last year ended +55 units. I do not play all of these games. I prefer to stay in the un.470 section.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...hl=en_US#gid=0

Dog Chase- This system pulled in over 90 units last year. This year I'm up 81units. I bet on dogs and against dogs but they must be a dog on that day.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...hl=en_US#gid=2

Old Post 06-13-19 11:44 PM
Mshven87

Link

Do you have a link to Cisco's post? I want to check out those Excel sheets but URL is shortened

Old Post 06-14-19 03:28 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ 1dzLTj7LbWz4lpcTbmSqwNOTAPLKSgyqMdnTP1Qe
IQaY/edit#gid=69

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ 1dzLTj7LbWz4lpcTbmSqwNOTAPLKSgyqMdnTP1Qe
IQaY/edit#gid=69

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 06-14-19 06:08 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: