StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Its beyond me
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Its beyond me

How anyone could support any democratic policy. What have they done since Trump was elected but waste taxpayer money and embarrass themselves and be made to look like fools. It is scary to think these idiots actually got in office.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 09-19-19 03:09 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Every day its another embarrassment by the party of clueless left wing idiots.. If one of them becomes President. This country and all hard working Americans are screwed. Too many lazy assholes wanting us to work our asses off so they can get everything free.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 09-21-19 12:13 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm betting the Green in Canada.

The right is wrong right now in Canada.

The Green is the closest thing I could find to a capitalist party, that will work on fixing pollution at the same time, as being capitalist.

I was quite surprised!

Tex, personally, I still think Trump is a good bet to win big next time. He just needs to work his pollution angles better.

I mean like bet now. lol!

https://www.predictit.org

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 09-21-19 03:37 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not available in Canada. Tabernac!!!

That is the sound of s speculator, going mad...

RUSH

Old Post 09-21-19 03:39 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bytore. Can I ask a ?.. how did you get your handle

Old Post 09-21-19 04:25 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Certainly Tex!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UU62UcP_BA

RUSH

Old Post 09-21-19 05:34 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I was playing a game called "Stockgeneration".

Total fun! Run by some partying Russians.

Legit in it's day. It was a fake stock market with fake stock market names.

It had a chat forum. I used "Bytor", from the RUSH song.

Like evil vs good sort of thing.

I forgot my password one day, and added an "E".

This lady, I later met, insisted I keep the "E" and not fix it. So I never did!

RUSH

Old Post 09-21-19 05:41 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_Generation

RUSH

Old Post 09-21-19 05:43 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tex, this is the most original style of writing I had seen in decades.

I could not resist and played. The forum was filled with brainiacs, speculators, and people who should just not gamble.

Have a quick read when bored. All made up by the owners from Latvia. Again, legal gambling in Canada back then. And the USA as well.

Deserves a literary award!!!

https://web.archive.org/web/20000304195958/http://www.stockgeneration.com/ideology.cfm

RUSH

Old Post 09-21-19 05:58 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: