StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > On any givin Sunday ...or... FIXED
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

On any givin Sunday ...or... FIXED

4th Quarter - 10:41
TD Eagles 17 - Panthers 6
Curtis Samuel 14 yd. run (kick failed)
4th Quarter - 4:08
TD Eagles 17 - Panthers 14
Devin Funchess 18 yd. pass from Cam Newton (Jarius Wright pass from Cam Newton)
4th Quarter - 1:22
TD Eagles 17 - Panthers 21
Greg Olsen 1 yd. pass from Cam Newton (Graham Gano kick)

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 10-21-18 10:20 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Computer Guru

I think too many teams play "not to lose" when they have a lead and it changes their offensive flow of the game causing them to lose.

Old Post 10-22-18 03:50 AM
Computer Guru is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Computer Guru Click here to Send Computer Guru a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fixed by who and who in NFL would have incentive to fix? NFL is most sport to bet and the betting market is simply more efficient and as a consequence harder to beat.

Old Post 10-22-18 03:53 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well I had over in Balt game and Kicker misses xp first time in 245 attempts to cost me, then Dallas kicker hits uprite after phantom penalty to cost that over.. Bad beats. Been on both ends. No one can predict the nfl. You just have to be lucky.,

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 10-22-18 05:57 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: