StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Monday College Basketball
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Monday College Basketball

Likely my only play today and early start.GL

2* Central Michigan vs IPFW Under 160

Early irregular starts always trigger low score alerts for me. I think this game will be close and high likelyhood each team will need to surpass 80 to get this game over total.I dont see it happening.Both have gone over totals a good bit this year,but those were totals below 160.Trends point to Over, I disagree and think this game stays in low to mid 150s.GL

Old Post 03-12-18 04:44 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This is up to 164. Not sure why, but.

2* Central Michigan vs IPFW Under 164

Old Post 03-12-18 05:52 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

following and just got this

C Michigan v IPFW Under 164.5 -115

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 03-12-18 05:53 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Was tempted to add a * to this Gary,but held off, hope Under holds up.

Old Post 03-12-18 06:32 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

3* Hartford +10 vs San Diego

Toreros from stronger conference,but double digit favorite I am skeptical with.Torreros with 18 wins with only 6 of those by 11 or more and are actually just 4-6 L/10 games with 4 wins by average of just over 6ppg.Hartford comes in on 7-3 run over last 10 and a couple of those losses to NCAA Tournament team MD-Baltimore County.Hartford has been a moneymaker at 11-2-1 ATS in their last 14 games overall.I like the points tonight. GL

Old Post 03-13-18 02:49 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: