StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Pittsburgh
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
catd10
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh is in a lot of trouble! I know it's early but Jacksonville is dominating them!

Old Post 01-14-18 07:50 PM
catd10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for catd10 Click here to Send catd10 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That was an absolute cluster f... by Steelers from start to finish.Horrible coaching decisions, QB decisions, motivation questionable at best.

Old Post 01-14-18 10:26 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
catd10
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes, I agree. Obviously not the ending I wanted.

Old Post 01-14-18 10:29 PM
catd10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for catd10 Click here to Send catd10 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
YO 11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

If you told me before the game started that Ben would have 469 yards, 5 TD's (6 If you count the lateral....lol) I would have bet the house, wife, and kid. Couldn't stop JAX on 3rd down and horrible decisions all day. I had Pitt in 2 teasers......dang it !!! Thankful for 2 EASY over bets to be up lunch money

Old Post 01-14-18 10:45 PM
YO 11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YO 11 Click here to Send YO 11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: