StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 9 Days & 3 Hours [ P.Rose, Nick & others!!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

9 Days & 3 Hours [ P.Rose, Nick & others!!

I don't know about you guys;but I'm ready for baseball 9 days and 3 hours and counting!!! this basketball is too much aggravation!!

Old Post 03-22-03 12:11 AM
vig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vig Edit post   Report post
Docwatson

BASEBALL!!!!

Geesh! Those guys play for what 7 months? We only have the Madness for a month!! CBB its self last only 5 months, and only three months of that is the good stuff when conference play begins. The Boys of Summer, and easy money can wait a little while longer! LOL

Peace

Doc

Old Post 03-22-03 12:18 AM
Docwatson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Docwatson Edit post   Report post
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

yea, i wonder how many people are going to come on here from now to the beginning of the season claiming that their experts when it comes to baseball.

Old Post 03-22-03 12:24 AM
CJB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CJB Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

I AM READY!!!!! Having some luck with the tourney... adding to my bankroll.

Wish I had a real baseball team down here to go and see. I try to make it up to Atlanta a few times each year.

Old Post 03-22-03 12:24 AM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Pete question...

Can you do #1 and #2 or are you smooth down there like the action figures?

Old Post 03-22-03 12:27 AM
Breadman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

I am hung like a GI-Joe.

Old Post 03-22-03 12:31 AM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

CJB

I'm sure there will be alot of people claim there experts;but Baseball is the one sport that info from east coast to west coast on a day to day menu can help us out alot! If we use our computer and this forum the right way maybe we can swing the odds towards us! This will be my first baseball season on forum not claiming to be expert;but gone to bust my ass and try to make somr real cash come baseball season. CJB you help me on a daily basis everyday with your opinions!

Old Post 03-22-03 12:35 AM
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

Docwatson

Key words you used were EASY MONEY!!

Old Post 03-22-03 12:38 AM
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

vig i've been to some other capping message boards and already there are morons with no proven track record (pay and free cappers) who claim they've made a killing in BaseBall and that they're going to do it again this year. My fear that it's only going to be a matter of time until we see it on here within the next few days with the usual morons who post crap on here every day ..........why should i care you ask? Because I've noticed they're a lot of new guys on here who weren't here last Baseball season who are going to get sucked in by some of these idiots who claimed to make hundreds of thousands of dollars last season which is obviously not true (you'll find out that 95% of all posters here lie about their record and winnings). The best way to try to make money off these statfox message boards is not to following anyone elses picks blindly, but rather exchange, share and read information and then make your own judgement. If you agree with them, great if you don't then that might even be better. We've already seen a lot of crap on here the last few months and i'm afraid we might see even more come summer time.

Old Post 03-22-03 12:46 AM
CJB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CJB Edit post   Report post
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

CJB

Very nicely stated!! Looking forward to new season. If we use this forum right way great advantage!

Old Post 03-22-03 12:52 AM
Jake DeNiro
StatFox Hall of Famer

CJB

I'm one that won't be laying any claim to being an expert in Baseball.....wouldn't know where to start. I'm actually thinking about just doing the star thing like I was doing with hockey.....until the stars went sour. GL

Old Post 03-22-03 01:09 AM
Jake DeNiro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jake DeNiro Click here to Send Jake DeNiro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nate
StatFox Hall of Famer

If you want to know how pathetic these handicappers are go to **********.com and check their records.

Old Post 03-22-03 01:11 AM
nate is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nate Edit post   Report post
nate
StatFox Hall of Famer

As for baseball I'm no expert either. I'll look to you baseball-lovers for info. Thanks.

Old Post 03-22-03 01:13 AM
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nate

Nate use the computer for info and do some reading to get your self ready!! Where all gone to have a big year in baseball!! Think positive.

Old Post 03-22-03 01:51 AM
nate
StatFox Hall of Famer

OK man I'll think positive and do the research! Should be fun. I want to ask the umpires Hirschbeck question-will these umps still provide the unders. But I'll wait til the season starts

Old Post 03-22-03 03:02 AM
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

While I'm in no ways an expert on MLB, those that were her last summer saw how accurate the star system was in MLB. I hope the system works into this year.

Old Post 03-22-03 03:25 AM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: