StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > EPL, MLS, & More
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
KKoss51
FoxDen Hall of Famer

26 years....28 matches...

Since Feb 10, 1990.....

0 wins
10 Draws
18 Losses

Old Post 05-02-16 07:38 PM
KKoss51 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KKoss51 Click here to Send KKoss51 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow, that's an impressive run. I think the draw might be a good play here if you don't want to ride the streak w Chelsea at + 155-+160

Soccer play is 1-1 after 30 mins. Like our chances

Old Post 05-02-16 07:42 PM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
KKoss51
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It would be so painful for me to bet against Tottenham.....like I said, probably end up on Tottenham PK -110, so at least push on the draw.....also leaning towards an over in this one. Spurs are going to spread out and push a bit, knowing they need goals, because they have to win to stay alive. see this being like a 2-1 or 2-2 final.

Old Post 05-02-16 07:49 PM
KKoss51 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KKoss51 Click here to Send KKoss51 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I really don't know much about this or either team but at first thoughts, my hunch is telling me to draw and under. See a 0-0 or 1-1 game.

Although if the early info is the Spurs are going to put an emphasis on scoring w their lineup and strategy, then I can see the over being the play

Old Post 05-02-16 07:53 PM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
isdativan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Going with the blues, but losing Alli hurts a bit to the offense. Good ole mourinho would call for the under but in this case, i can see a totally different outcome.

Chelsea PK
Chelsea o2.5

I'm like a walking accident.
Everywhere I go, I wreck.

Old Post 05-02-16 08:25 PM
isdativan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for isdativan Click here to Send isdativan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RWB
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Spurs Fan

I'm a huge Hotspur fan so I will say upfront that I am staying away from this game. Way too nerve wrecking for me as is. With Deli Alli out, we are in trouble. He has been amazing with first and second assists this year. What this means is Erik Lamela will be much more involved which is never a good thing. The only thing he leads the Spurs in is fouls. Son is filling in directly for Alli, and he is solid but not the same factor. I do look for Tottenham to play loose as they have all but wrapped up a top 4 spot and have nothing to lose. That being said, they should be prone to giving up goals like this team has in season's past. I think they will press a little too much to their detriment and be a little too tight on the offensive end. I'm actually expecting a 3-1 Chelsea outcome. Best of luck!

RWB

MLB 1ST 5 Innings:
19-26-11 (-2.39)

Old Post 05-02-16 08:31 PM
RWB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RWB Click here to Send RWB a Private Message Edit post   Report post
KKoss51
FoxDen Hall of Famer

EPL
Tottenham/Chelsea O2.5

Serie A
Napoli/Atalante O3.5

However, saying how those earlier matches went, with Roma winning 3-2 and Bremen up 2-1 33 minutes into the match, my under plays and reads are completely off.....but maybe I turn it around.

Old Post 05-02-16 08:59 PM
KKoss51
FoxDen Hall of Famer

As a Spurs fan gotta do it....going with Spurs ML, light, but its there.....

Go Coys!

Old Post 05-02-16 09:02 PM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You guys convinced me, I took the over too. Let's get at least 1 in the first half.

Nothing worse then 0-0 at the half

Old Post 05-02-16 09:11 PM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Half way thru the 1st half.....hope we can get a goal from someone. Good thing is, it def looks like the game is wide open w lots of scoring chances.

Old Post 05-02-16 09:32 PM
KKoss51
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Prince Harry delivers Goal #1.....Let's Go!

Old Post 05-02-16 09:42 PM
KKoss51
FoxDen Hall of Famer

SON.....Boom, goal 2

Old Post 05-02-16 09:51 PM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Only asked for 1 goal but 2 makes me giddy. Hopefully one more goal to start monster week 3 in a row

Well streaks are meant to be broken. Chelsea looks dead

Old Post 05-02-16 09:54 PM
KKoss51
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yeah.....I'm going to profit on this game at the min sitting on Spurs ML, since for that to lose they hit the over....either way Spurs W and the Over would be a great start.

Would liked to see Napoli with another couple goals in that first half, especially when the first one came in the 11th minute.....they're hammering the GK though with 5 SOG....hopefully they start to fall in the 2H.

Old Post 05-02-16 09:58 PM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wish I went against history and took the Spurs, so I would be free rolling the 2nd H in case the over doesn't hit. Although still just need a goal for the over. Could be a lot worse, lol

Going to take that Napoli 2h over

Let's hope the goals drop

Old Post 05-02-16 10:02 PM
KKoss51
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Over is good......now Spurs just need to hold on and win this thing!

Old Post 05-02-16 10:23 PM
KKoss51
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow.....that's quite frustrating, looked like it was going to be a great day, and the only game without goals for days is the Napoli one....

oh well....congrats Leicester

Old Post 05-02-16 11:06 PM
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

12 yellow cards and no red cards. And none to that idiot Costa. That guy never met a yellow card he didn't like, but the ref (Clattenberg) must have paid off. Poorly officiated match.

Old Post 05-02-16 11:07 PM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Very frustrating. I thought for sure that Napoli 2nd H over would come in for sure

Just glad that Swedish over hit again

Time to get ready for the bases

Old Post 05-02-16 11:12 PM
msudogs

once again thanks for the extra nudge on the Chelsea over

Old Post 05-02-16 11:36 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: