StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 Sat 2/6
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 Sat 2/6

Seems like I have too many things going on for me to spend the required time on basketball right now. But here's a couple I'm playing today anyway....

VCU has the superior athletic talent against GW today. I look for GW to run clock and limit possessions, if they want to have a chance to hang tight. Playing the under.

St Joe's was upset at home on Wednesday by the Bonnies. Today they take their frustrations out on the Fordham squad. (bth)

Battle of the Guards in the Duq/Davidson game. But I think the game will be won in the frontcourt and on defense. Advantage Dukies.

Duq -2
St Joe -6
VCU/GW UNDER 146

GL Den

A10
35-26

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 02-06-16 03:31 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck sir

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 02-06-16 04:06 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

love the Dukes as well & going with some 1H nuggets as well
GL

Old Post 02-06-16 04:21 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Like the VCU under. I believe Richmond craps the bed again tonight

Terpman

Old Post 02-06-16 06:06 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Birdieman3

Nice work Irish!

Old Post 02-06-16 10:11 PM
Birdieman3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Birdieman3 Click here to Send Birdieman3 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for the GW under.

Old Post 02-06-16 11:30 PM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

it's Spiders 1H

Old Post 02-06-16 11:59 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update....

Duq -2 ..... loss
Dead wrong on this game. Was correct about he guards virtually equalizing each other, 47-43. But Davidson pounded the Dukes on the glass with 21 offensive rebounds! Dukes head to Dayton on Tuesday. 20+ beatdown coming!

St Joe -6 ..... win
Solid squad. Not much else to say. St Joe's at GW on Wed. Great matchup to watch.

VCU/GW UNDER 146 ..... win
Great road win for GW. Don't think anyone expected that. I didn't. Watched some of the 1h before I had to leave. GW played exactly as I thought by running clock. But it seemed that every shot they took inside 5 seconds went in! Fortunate to stay under the number here.

StL @ Bonnies -14' today at 2pm? Debating, but the last time the Bonnies had a big win, they followed it up with a loss to Duq. They beat St Joe's on Wed. I can't imagine the Billies coming away with the win, but a cover is possible. My clothespin just isn't that strong!! We'll see.

GL Den

A10
37-27

Old Post 02-07-16 02:27 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: