StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 CBB Opening Day
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 CBB Opening Day

Too early for me to do write ups this morning. Will try to add some comments this evening. Posting early, as I think these lines will be going down. Basically, in the Drexel/St Joe's game, we have an inner city game where I think the point spread is way too generous. The Richmond/JMU game seems very similar in that aspect as well. This game should be a good one. Taking the dogs tonite.

JMU +9
Drexel +9'

GL Den

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-13-15 10:55 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GL

maybe a tease is in order adding iowa state ??

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 11-13-15 02:36 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

love those Big 5 games
GL

Old Post 11-14-15 12:22 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck IM. Agree with both plays. Looking forward to your insight this year.

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 11-14-15 12:45 AM
captainjoe388 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for captainjoe388 Click here to Send captainjoe388 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

way to go, a way better start than I, let's keep rolling
GL

Old Post 11-14-15 09:21 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update.....

Thanks Mike. Blind hog finds the acorn sometimes, you know. Sorry about no write ups. Work gets in the way sometimes. Friday the 13th, and I end up working 15 hours!! Yikes! At least I got to sleep in this morning!

I didn't expect JMU to win, but thought they'd keep it close. Richmond is not rebuilding. The only starter they lost was Anthony. They'll be OK.....if they ever learn how to rebound. Outrebounded again last nite 40-23. But that's been their problem for the last 5-6 years. Hey, Mooney. Wake up!

St Joe's had a good lead, but couldn't maintain it against Drexel. They have to improve their outside shooting from last year, or they will continue to struggle to put people away. 4 for 18 from 3 range just isn't good enough. But that was about their average from last year as well. They also only use a 7 man rotation. The starting 5 have some talent, but if they incur any injuries, the bench is bare. Keep an eye out for that later in the year. See what I can find today.

JMU +9 .... win
Drexel +9' ..... win

GL Den

CBB
2-0

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-14-15 02:17 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bravo ...well done !

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 11-14-15 02:31 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
steveko
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice start

Old Post 11-14-15 09:25 PM
steveko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveko Click here to Send steveko a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good call on JMU, they should be a money maker for the next few games. They play with a chip on their shoulder and worked their butts off in the paint. No one is really tall but some big shoulders, and attitude.

Terpman

Old Post 11-15-15 01:03 AM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: