StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Super Bowl
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Super Bowl

I played the Seahawks before this deflated balls sh.t came out. Now I'm wondering why anyone wouldn't freaking love Seattle? Do you think that the Superbowl refs will do the Patriots any favors after embarrassing the NFL with another scandal? We already know who has the better defense in this game, and with all this extra distraction on the Brady Bunch my money is on another lopsided Seattle blowout.

Russell Wilson is 10-0 career vs. Super Bowl winning quarterbacks (3-0 vs. Aaron Rodgers; 2-0 vs. Eli Manning; 2-0 vs. Peyton Manning; 2-0 vs. Drew Brees; 1-0 vs. Tom Brady). He'll try to make it 11-0 as the Seahawks go against Brady and the Patriots in Glendale.

The Seahawks once again head into the Super Bowl with the league's best defense. It was ranked first in points per game (15.9), first in yards per game (267.1), third in rushing yards per game (81.5) and first in passing yards per game (185.6).

Old Post 01-21-15 07:30 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

minus the onside kick they shouldn't even be in the SB. i love the pats. will be my biggest SB bet ever. when i saw wilson crying after the game i felt like puking.

Old Post 01-21-15 02:57 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
2381Mike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I can't stand the Seahawks. Bunch of punks. But I think their defence dominates just like last year.

Old Post 01-21-15 03:36 PM
2381Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2381Mike Click here to Send 2381Mike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

throw in the fact that Pete Carrol cheated his way to success at USC, then bailed out on em when he got caught, like a chiknsht and I cant stand em either. Of course Billy B is not on the top of my list either. Not the superbowl matchup I was hoping for. Russell Wilson's record has a lot to do with the beast and one of the best defenses of all time. He played like a fkn idiot in the championship game and the pack let him off the hook and he finally hit a few passes. The two point conversion was the luckiest piece of sht pass in the history of fball.. JMO

Good luck Point

Add to that the fact that I think New England should be banned from playing in the game, and let America's team play in their place to restore some purity to the game..

Old Post 01-21-15 04:05 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

New England Pk
Under 49

Just can't bring myself to bet against Brady and Belichik

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-21-15 04:34 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
I take advise

It is not a pick anymore ne -3 now

Old Post 01-21-15 05:40 PM
I take advise is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I take advise Click here to Send I take advise a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

no love for seattle here either

in at minus 2

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 01-21-15 05:58 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What crazy lines are you guys using? The biggest line I see is NE -1 and the line at the Greek is pick.

I remember last year Seattle came out at -3 and Denver became favored. This year the same thing with Seattle coming out at -3 and now some books have NE -1.

It's gonna be another loss for the Patriots because defense wins championships.

Seattle 27-10

Old Post 01-21-15 07:04 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ne 37- SEA 22

Bet on it!!!

No Manning. So the curse ends.

Offence wins, and I can prove it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcATvu5f9vE

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 01-22-15 02:16 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It's always profitable to be on opposite sides of you Hytore.

Now back to smoking lawn clippings you magnoon hippie.

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzrh5GftgzM

Old Post 01-22-15 09:47 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

" magnoon hippie"

ROFL!!!

I have been called a lot of things!!!

F off, I hate RAP!!!

That is why you cannot pick the Superbowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyej2cAh6wU

RUSH

Old Post 01-23-15 03:56 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My songs are $500 a pop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx3Lwh3omUU

RUSH

Old Post 01-23-15 04:11 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I want an override, means commission, and total licence on my songs.

All this Doors stuff???

What is it Owl???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI8l1h3UrrY

RUSH

Old Post 01-23-15 04:15 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I will admit, "Pointmagic" is actually getting good at guitar. Still a hooker though. lol!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CPt3eSBJiQ

RUSH

Old Post 01-23-15 04:37 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aZsF7v0pNw

RUSH

Old Post 01-23-15 04:42 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I have to call the people. They know who will win!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6MyB74VoQ4

RUSH

Old Post 01-23-15 04:51 AM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"I have to call the people. They know who will win!!!"

Can they tell us if your full mongoloid or just faking it for all of our entertainment.

Old Post 01-23-15 05:07 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fu , i fake every thing!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-HqHSkYG-Y

RUSH

Old Post 01-23-15 06:05 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am actually very good at it! LOL!

Brother in law to die this year. I keep personal out of visions.

They are dreams, And I am quite good at them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UU62UcP_BA

RUSH

Old Post 01-23-15 06:14 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pointmagic, you actually know why Robin chased the dark side???

We can see futures!!! lol!!!

RUSH

Old Post 01-23-15 06:16 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: