StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > College Hoops 3* Dog
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

College Hoops 3* Dog

Just not feeling anything Bowl wise,wish I did. Try to get hoops going solid,GL if you tail

3* Toledo +21

The Rockets have an experienced team and their 4 losses this year were all respectable and against some solid competition.This is also a Senior laden Rocket team that should be fully motivated to try and spring upset.Duke is off long layoff and also just off exams and a couple of games before starting Conference action,so cant see any reason for big effort here.I wouldnt be surprised if Rockets take lead into half here before Duke pulls away with 12-15 point win. GL

Old Post 12-29-14 07:44 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Under :

Looks good to me and I do agree with your radar on this one , G.L. with It mate

MM

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 12-29-14 08:16 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: