StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > holiday wishes
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

holiday wishes

won't be around till late tomorrow...hoping santa is good to everyone and you enjoy the day. 50 deg in upstate ny today and tomorrow, a great xmas present in itself.

Old Post 12-24-14 05:17 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Ronnie.

Have a Happy and Safe Holiday.

Old Post 12-24-14 05:19 PM
cbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbones Click here to Send cbones a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Been in the Adirondacks in early fall and its beautiful,will leave NY in winter to all others!Merry Christmas

Old Post 12-24-14 05:24 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
I take advise

Same to you nice to hear weather is ok in ne heading to Rhode Island tomorrow night for 8 days .from the great weather in sunny florida.

Old Post 12-24-14 05:30 PM
I take advise is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I take advise Click here to Send I take advise a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Merry Merry Merry to you sir

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 12-24-14 09:08 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Best to Ya !

Got marries in the "Falls" along time ago and spent two weeks in the " Air's " ....have a great time mate .

G.L. to All !

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 12-24-14 10:15 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: