StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Scale-Back Mode { Ncaa } 12/21/14
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Scale-Back Mode { Ncaa } 12/21/14

Except for that UCLA meltdown , and two solid picks from msu (Thanks Mate ) . Had a wonderful day ..... in "totals" that is {7-1}

That being said .... Imma scaling back on sides for awhile because it ate up all the goodness of the day .

So ........... gonna post some later , and I am saddened about our loss here.

G.L. to All !

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 12-21-14 02:31 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Todays Slate :

Seton Hall vs. Georgia U 142

Maryland vs. OK St. O 136

Agreeing with Pete ... I jumped on Virginia earlier @ - 10 , really didn't want to but did anyway I took Maryland @ + 10 as well { OK .... changed my mind }

G.L. to All !

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 12-21-14 06:01 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

For What it's Worth :

I like these two dogs to win outright :

San Fran Don's / UC Irvine

And of note S. Miss ( + points ) looks good under my microscope

Good Luck to All !

Old Post 12-21-14 06:10 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update :

San Fran tookem to OT ..... but still covered , they really missed a lot of chances to close this one out . Their free throws killed them today , way off their season avg.

Virginia was easy ( Thanks Pete ) , and Maryland was the same ( Thanks Me )

S. Miss had a chance to at least cover , but blew the free throws as well ?

Good Luck to All !

Old Post 12-21-14 09:49 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

For What it's Worth :

U.C. Irvine wins outright / San Fran Dons took it to overtime , shoulda won but still covered / S. Miss covers as denoted .

Also both totals were nailed as winners , and pete's Virginia and Maryland got the job done .

7-0 for the day , very quietly $

G.L. to All !

Old Post 12-22-14 01:17 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: