StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > College BBALL
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bailey10

College BBALL

So through the beginning BS tournaments, there is nothing better than starting off on a hot streak. I know you all use units of measure to bet, but lets just say you use the percentage method of betting. Whatever your bankroll is, take 10% of that figure and that is your maximum bet amount.

Now lets figure you go 77% in college basketball. That would mean if you started with 100 bucks, you would roughly see about a 70% return.

Depending on how you bet, you could have earned more than that, especially if you use a fibinacci sequence or another betting method.

If you need proof, i have my statement saved and will send to you. Majority will be redacted as i dont need you seeing college football bets but if you ask then i might be nice and send you the full thing.

Would prefer to bet on college football but college bball might be my game. PM me and ask and i'll send you picks of what i think might be the best bet.

College BBall - (11-3)

Scared money makes no money.

Old Post 11-23-14 04:37 AM
Bailey10  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bailey10 Click here to Send Bailey10  a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: