StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Alert! Winston out 1H v Clemson
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
eagleseye13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Alert! Winston out 1H v Clemson

Winston has been ruled out for 1H v clemson.

May try to get this line now before its pulled or moves alot..

overall game thoughts?

eagleseye13

"It doesn't matter who wins the game, it matters who covers"

2014 MLB Season Contest 2nd place +1985 (59-35-3)

Old Post 09-17-14 06:12 PM
eagleseye13  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eagleseye13 Click here to Send eagleseye13  a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Doent matter FSU wins with out any problems, line is down to -17. From listening to winston he is going to play hard once he comes back in the 2h.

I expect the Defense and run game to be good enough, i expect them to be fired up one because its a home game its vs an ACC opponent and they will rally and step up for their leader.

I will take the extra 1h value here and will be betting 1h line as soon as my book post them.

good thing all college kids dont get suspended for cursing.the 1h of every football game would be pretty damn lame with a couple water boys and a punter on the field

GLTA

Old Post 09-17-14 08:29 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Micaiah2004
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Stupid ass #5

The jackass seems to get into one trouble after another. Its been a trend for sometime even prior to FSU. You call these young adults socially 'underdeveloped'. Having skills in baseball/football, but not disciplined in all other parts of your life is a serious defect. So. FSU has a ****ed up QB that will most likely do future stupid things because he is not matured, disciplined, and has his **** together. I don't give excuses for such assholes!!! FSU may, but the world should hold all adults to a mature, disciplined standard of civility and self-control.

"It's not the thinking that makes the money; its the waiting"--J.Livermore
"Being wrong isn't a choice, but staying wrong is"--S.Stewart
"What everybody else knows, is not
worth knowing"--G.M.Loeb

"...mastery is something a man never stops seeking to attain." M. Musashi

http://adserv.honoluluadvertiser.com/multimedia/UntilThen.swf
http://00f2630.netsolhost.com/farewellmarine.html

Old Post 09-18-14 08:26 PM
Micaiah2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Micaiah2004 Click here to Send Micaiah2004 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
eagleseye13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Winston out the entire game

eagleseye13

"It doesn't matter who wins the game, it matters who covers"

2014 MLB Season Contest 2nd place +1985 (59-35-3)

Old Post 09-20-14 05:29 AM
eagleseye13  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eagleseye13 Click here to Send eagleseye13  a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow, line is now down.... hmmm

Old Post 09-20-14 07:16 AM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: