StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Adrian Peterson Opinions
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Adrian Peterson Opinions

Opinions on this situation welcome.I am not a Peterson fan, but should Mr.Peterson be allowed to play in light of abuse charges or no? How should NFL handle this?

Old Post 09-16-14 12:50 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikemac243
FoxDen Hall of Famer

There are worse people and worse offenders in the league.

Old Post 09-16-14 01:05 AM
mikemac243 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemac243 Click here to Send mikemac243 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

most of the NFL players would be incarcerated if they weren't athletes......really shameful.

Old Post 09-16-14 01:13 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Fluid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It all depends on whether or not you think its okay to beat your kids

Old Post 09-16-14 01:58 AM
Fluid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fluid Click here to Send Fluid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

with a tree branch??

Old Post 09-16-14 02:14 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Come on guys

Take that **** to the lounge....

FoxDen Lounge

Old Post 09-16-14 02:17 AM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Hydraulic

Leaves shoved in his mouth, genitals bleeding and face swollen.....and oh yeah I almost forgot he's only 4 YEARS OLD!!

What could a 4 YEAR OLD have possibly done to deserve that??!!

Old Post 09-16-14 02:19 AM
Hydraulic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hydraulic Click here to Send Hydraulic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

^^This^^

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 09-16-14 02:25 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I dont have kids, but i was spanked as a kid and i turned out fine, (small gambling problem), but after i seen the photos, this WAY crosses the line and he needs to go to jail. it odd this time last year Peterson was the feel bad story when his son was killed by the step dad abusing him.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/12/adrian-peterson-indicted-for-child-abuse/

Old Post 09-16-14 02:41 AM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
shadrach714
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hydraulic

What are your sources for this statement? Seems it keeps getting worse as someone posted AP has put scars on another child's face?

America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism,its morality and its spiritual life. If we can undermine those three areas America will collapse from within. Joseph Stalin
....Just something to think about...

Old Post 09-16-14 02:42 AM
shadrach714 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadrach714 Click here to Send shadrach714 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
shadrach714
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hydraulic

Never mind I found it. Disgusting

America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism,its morality and its spiritual life. If we can undermine those three areas America will collapse from within. Joseph Stalin
....Just something to think about...

Old Post 09-16-14 02:48 AM
shadrach714 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadrach714 Click here to Send shadrach714 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ask yourself.

If this story was happening to a coworker at your place of employment. What would you want to see happen. Take out of the equation the NFL, the money, the name recognition.

Would you want to work side by side with this individual if allegations are true?

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 09-16-14 03:08 AM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbrent95
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Today, I attended my grandmother's funeral. It was a very small graveside-only service, and everyone was asked to share their most vivid memory of my granny. I didn't share the fact that mine was of her giving me a whippin' with a willow branch when I was 5. I had simply refused to take even a single bite of blacked eyed peas and said that they were 'yuck'. Today at lunch my cousin, who was there, retold the story to the family b/c I didn't think it should be shared on the day that she was buried on the side of a central Texas hillside in the rain. I think that the publicity and the lesson that A. P. learned is probably sufficient enough that both he and his son will end the circle of the 'rule of thumb' (look up where that term originated) severity of that form of discipline.

FYI... I'm a 41yr old father of 4 beautiful kids, $200k+ income, beautiful wife, and loving home life. I've spanked a couple of my kids when appropriate, but no marks, wounds, or redness, just tears.

Think before you act and don't hit a woman.

Old Post 09-16-14 04:27 AM
jbrent95 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbrent95 Click here to Send jbrent95 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: