StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > CFB Sat 9/6
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

CFB Sat 9/6

Pretty poor schedule this week. Pretty chalky. See if we can get a couple though.

Kent St is without their top 3 RBs. S Alabama has multiple weapons with speed.

S Ala -3

Don't play on these guys often. Usually turns out bad for me. Soph QB Hackenberg is the real deal though. If he can manage his turnovers today, he should have a big one. Great long baller. I know....Jet lag? Akron will be a sexy dog pick today, but Franklin gave the boys Monday and Tuesday off this week after their Ireland trip. I don't foresee a hangover for the home opener. I think size does matter in this one.

Penn St -13'

2nd straight road trip for Fresno against a Pac 12 team. This time in altitude against an very experienced foe. Fresno's new QB was pretty weak in their opener against USC. Laying 2 TDs again. Yikes!

Utah -13'

I don't know how many times Army will be a fav. Buffalo lost a bunch from last year. Taking the Cadets in their home opener.

Army -3

Toledo is sporting a Bama transfer at QB, Philip Ely. Pretty good QB at the MAC level. Mizzu had trouble with SD St last week at home. Toledo is one of the favorites in the MAC this year, but they may be a little overmatched by Mizzu's OL size. Should be a shootout and I don't think Mizzu can stop them either.

Toledo +4

Really wanna bet Michigan St. Waiting a little bit.

GL Den

CFB
2-1

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 09-06-14 03:19 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

hey what about Penn St under ? & don't do it, thanks for everything
GL

Old Post 09-06-14 04:01 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
NYHigh
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Love South Alabama. Good luck today!

Old Post 09-06-14 04:19 PM
NYHigh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NYHigh Click here to Send NYHigh a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

On 3 so lets get them today gl Irish.

6 Rings

Old Post 09-06-14 05:47 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Micaiah2004
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Toledo is also one of my 4 selections for today

GL today!!!

"It's not the thinking that makes the money; its the waiting"--J.Livermore
"Being wrong isn't a choice, but staying wrong is"--S.Stewart
"What everybody else knows, is not
worth knowing"--G.M.Loeb

"...mastery is something a man never stops seeking to attain." M. Musashi

http://adserv.honoluluadvertiser.com/multimedia/UntilThen.swf
http://00f2630.netsolhost.com/farewellmarine.html

Old Post 09-06-14 05:49 PM
Micaiah2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Micaiah2004 Click here to Send Micaiah2004 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

IM

the doc is on s.ala...have a great day.

Old Post 09-06-14 05:54 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

mule

we r getting smoked on toledo
dont know whats up with that stinking bama transfer
but rest of card looks solid brother
this is going to b another greta year for us!
be blessed!

Old Post 09-06-14 08:24 PM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice start Irish. Join the Sparty train... :)

Old Post 09-06-14 10:39 PM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

how about an oldie in Boise tonight ? nice work
GL

Old Post 09-07-14 12:49 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update

S Ala -3 ..... win
Closer than I expected. Got a TD with a little over a minute to go to get it off the push.

Penn St -13' ..... win
Tough one to watch, for sure. Hack is young and talented, but way too loose with the ball. Don't understand the play calling for the Nittanies either. Especially in the last 2 minutes. Not sure if they have more than 3 rushing plays in their playbook! I'll take the lucky win. Sorry, Doc.

Utah -13' ..... win
Simply put.....Wipeout!

Army -3 ..... win
A 30 point lead with just over 11 minutes left for the Cadets! Talk about letting the air out of the ball. Win by only 8. I'll take it .

Toledo +4 ..... loss
Smoked on this one. Was afraid Mizzu was too big for them. Literally pushed them around.

Gotta watch my boy, Mannion tonite. Not bettin' on him though.

TT/UTEP sure does seem like an over bet. May hit 100. Lunch money being played on that one, just for s&g.

Let's get 'em tomorrow!!

GL Den

CFB
6-2

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 09-07-14 01:07 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: