StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > tb rays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

tb rays

they were 18 games under .500, now 3 games under. they have the best pitching in the AL EAST
by far now that cobb and hellickson are back. also, one of the best managers in either league.
i'll stick my neck out and say they win the AL EAST. price isn't going anywhere.

Old Post 07-27-14 04:55 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Was listening to XM this morning on this very subject and I really had no idea just how well they had been playing. I look at this stuff everyday for betting purpose and I develop tunnel vision. I might need to wake up. Hearing it this morning certainly woke me up some.

Old Post 07-27-14 06:24 PM
Chris511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

forgot last nights game.....now only 2 gms
under.

Old Post 07-27-14 07:05 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: