StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Champions League
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Champions League

Real Madrid/Borussia Dortmund Over 3(-130)

May add a few more after lineups are released

Old Post 04-08-14 12:26 PM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

DB

I know you were ready for this one

Old Post 04-08-14 12:47 PM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

looks good let's do it
GL

Old Post 04-08-14 01:21 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

How we did not at least push on that game I will never know. A missed penalty kick and missed wide open goals and one on ones with the goalie. Not much you can do about a loss like that.

0-1 (-1.30)

Old Post 04-08-14 10:41 PM
cwin32
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Glad I couldn't watch, that would have made me crazy!

Old Post 04-09-14 02:47 PM
cwin32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwin32 Click here to Send cwin32 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

cwin32

It was painful!! Back at it today and will be posting around 1:30ish when lineups are announced.

Old Post 04-09-14 03:17 PM
cwin32
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I thought we were in good shape with the 2 goals before the half. Looking forward to today's play(s)

Old Post 04-09-14 03:41 PM
cwin32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwin32 Click here to Send cwin32 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

how much you said you hit over 60% and 50 units???? i'm speechless

Old Post 04-09-14 10:05 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Kostyan you seriously have nothing better to do than to troll my old threads and beating up after a losing day? I even updated my record, which I always do and you never do.

As far as the 67% last season and up 50 units you can check with almost anyone here. It is all documented and a lot of people on here tailed and we all had a good time.

You are a deuche...please stay out of my threads

Old Post 04-09-14 10:45 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: