StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 3 Baseball systems
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ageorge

3 Baseball systems

Greetings everyone I will be trying two different baseball betting systems out this year. One I have used in the past and the other is completely new to me.

1st system is my 3Star/2Star system I used it last year here on Statfox didn't start posting my plays until mid July but it was profitable the 3 Star went 5-3 +$93 while the 2 Star went 32-26
-$7.64 This system needs to wait until May 1st before we can start it however.

2nd system is one I have been looking at since I saw it in a book. It is called The Baseball Streaks System. I have picked out 8 teams to follow and will start this one once plays fit into the system. You have 4 teams that we will wait for them to get a win and then we bet them for 3 more games after that or until they lose. the formula for this will go a-a-1/2a so for me personally a=$50 I will bet to win $50 on the 1st game if they win I will bet to win another $50 and if they win again my last bet will be to win $25. Now for the 4 losing teams we wait until they lose a game and then we bet against them for up to 3 games if they win a game we are done until they lose again and start over. I will post this one more in depth later this afternoon since there will not be any plays today.

3rd System I want to do a traditional chase system but I once again want to wait until May 1st before I start it to get a good feel for how things are playing out the 1st month of the season. More info on this one to come once we get closer to May.

Old Post 03-31-14 06:22 PM
ageorge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ageorge Click here to Send ageorge a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: